former and once-again noob
Jan 3, 2016 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

urbino

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, everybody.  I've been a member here for several years, but have been inactive for quite a while.  The headphone bug has bitten again in a big way, though, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself to you guys.

I've been an audiophile, on-and-off, since the 1980s.  Most of that time I've been focused on home gear (I have a serious speaker addiction), but as I get older I find myself appreciating simpler and less space-consuming set-ups.  Hence the renewed interest in headphones.  I've got 7 sets of cans of varying quality, a couple of home amps and dacs, and a player & amp/dac for on the go.

Hello to one and all!

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hi, everybody.  I've been a member here for several years, but have been inactive for quite a while.  The headphone bug has bitten again in a big way, though, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself to you guys.

I've been an audiophile, on-and-off, since the 1980s.  Most of that time I've been focused on home gear (I have a serious speaker addiction), but as I get older I find myself appreciating simpler and less space-consuming set-ups.  Hence the renewed interest in headphones.  I've got 7 sets of cans of varying quality, a couple of home amps and dacs, and a player & amp/dac for on the go.

Hello to one and all!

Welcome!

beerchug.gif

Jan 4, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks!  Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back