Foamies or plastic tips on your ER-4's?
Jun 25, 2001 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 6
Drat, I tried but it says I can't modifiy the poll. I also tried just to delete the thread and start a new one but that didn't work either. I guess use the "Other" catagory, I totally forgot about custom molds.

Jun 26, 2001 at 12:09 AM Post #4 of 6
FWIW, based on talking to hundreds of customers on the phone, I'd guess that only one in five of our customers use the foam---if that. And the universal response to custom tips is, "Why the hell did I wait this long to do it!?"

Jun 26, 2001 at 12:17 AM Post #5 of 6
I've had mine for a few days now. It's MUCH easier for me to get a good seal w/ the foamies, though the one time I did get a good seal w/ the rubber I couldn't stop listening. Foamies seem much more comfy, too. Once I figure out the right placement, I'll probably use the rubbers most.

Jun 29, 2001 at 6:19 AM Post #6 of 6
I think each has it's avantages, to me the plastic tips offer more detail and the foamies more bass. That said I now use the foamies exclusively, once you remove the phones from your ears and the plastic tip stays behind and you are forced to go rooting around in there with a tweezers you'll understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back