FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Nov 18, 2021 at 3:26 AM Post #4,681 of 4,896
I'm using Spiral Dots atm, I think the Spinfit sound nice too, one of the models creates a little too much sibilance though.

The stock cable that came with my Fitear 334 is just too springy and terrible to use so atm I'm using a cheaper cable I purchased on ebay.

What I'm using: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/114989712020?var=415095700305

Here's a picture of the stock cable my 334 came with.

Does anyone know what the differences are between the cables Jaben sell, they all have different model numbers without much of a descirption.

Link: https://store.jaben.com/search?q=fitear*

20211117_163437.jpg

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:48 AM Post #4,682 of 4,896
I'm using Spiral Dots atm, I think the Spinfit sound nice too, one of the models creates a little too much sibilance though.

The stock cable that came with my Fitear 334 is just too springy and terrible to use so atm I'm using a cheaper cable I purchased on ebay.

What I'm using: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/114989712020?var=415095700305

Here's a picture of the stock cable my 334 came with.

Does anyone know what the differences are between the cables Jaben sell, they all have different model numbers without much of a descirption.

Link: https://store.jaben.com/search?q=fitear*

The model numbers came from Fitear themselves, you can see those on their website though you won't find any descriptions even there.

From unofficial sources, all those cables from the historical 000 to the newest default 013 are either SPC or pure copper cables. In the current production models the 007 should be the highest-end upgrade cable and offers variants of different plugs for balanced connection. 006 is the stock cable for the higher end CIEMS (334, 335 etc). The 013 is the default cable that comes with most other models now. The 012 is just the L-plug counterpart of 013.

Btw the cable shown in your picture doesn't look like a Fitear stock cable..........or at least had been re-terminated.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 10:16 PM Post #4,683 of 4,896
The model numbers came from Fitear themselves, you can see those on their website though you won't find any descriptions even there.

From unofficial sources, all those cables from the historical 000 to the newest default 013 are either SPC or pure copper cables. In the current production models the 007 should be the highest-end upgrade cable and offers variants of different plugs for balanced connection. 006 is the stock cable for the higher end CIEMS (334, 335 etc). The 013 is the default cable that comes with most other models now. The 012 is just the L-plug counterpart of 013.

Btw the cable shown in your picture doesn't look like a Fitear stock cable..........or at least had been re-terminated.

Thanks for all the info. I purchased my 334 used, that's the cable it came with, tbh that plug on the end is pretty worn out, loses connection with 6.3 to 3.5mm adapters.

The 007 cable is a bit rich for my blood!

Apr 17, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #4,685 of 4,896
Last edited:
Apr 17, 2022 at 9:37 AM Post #4,686 of 4,896
Apr 17, 2022 at 10:47 AM Post #4,687 of 4,896
Is that one the universal model same as Fitear custom?

FEAF07AC-72C9-453B-8B8B-05E051A1CBEE.jpeg

• FitEar sound for everyone
    "Fit Ear Universal" is a universal type earphone born from the custom ear monitor "Fit Ear Custom". We will deliver the sound of FitEar, which has been cultivated in the professional field without emphasis, to anyone more easily.

Newly developed "Oval Horn Stem"
    The cross-section of the ear canal is approximately a vertically long oval shape, but when the ear tip is attached to a conventional circular stem and inserted into the ear canal, it sometimes interferes with the lateral part, making it difficult to put it in place, causing pain or discomfort. There was a problem that it was easy to get out. At FitEar Universal, we are considering the optimum stem shape based on the know-how, shape, and size trends that we have gained through custom manufacturing. It is designed to suppress interference with the ear canal and to obtain the same sound guide hole opening position as the middle leg shell used in FitEar Custom. In addition, the horn shape of the sound guide hole opening adopted from Parterre is also adopted. It is a stem born from a unique technology that suppresses high-frequency attenuation and realizes the original shielding performance and sound quality balance assumed at the time of custom design.

Sound quality trained at live performances and concerts
    FitEar products are now widely used by professional users. Based on the feedback received from many artists and engineers in product development, FitEar Universal optimizes the neat sound without unnecessary emphasis for everyday music listening, just like the stage.

Apr 17, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #4,688 of 4,896
Apr 17, 2022 at 4:27 PM Post #4,689 of 4,896
Apr 18, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #4,690 of 4,896

The fitear fitear is the older model than fitear universal. You can focus the nozzle of both models, the fitear universal has the same nozzle with the fitear est, the new tg335 et the new tg334.

Apr 18, 2022 at 1:53 PM Post #4,691 of 4,896
FitEar Universal is the universal version of Fitear Custom. This is a real great choice! For all kind of music. Very good balance. The FitEar FitEar sounds more like FitEar F111, the sound is more neutral and "natural", no coloration. The most fun is the Universal. A really good iem for the price. I Think the TG333 is a better choice than Fitear Fitear. My 2 cents !

Apr 18, 2022 at 5:45 PM Post #4,692 of 4,896
FitEar Universal is the universal version of Fitear Custom. This is a real great choice! For all kind of music. Very good balance. The FitEar FitEar sounds more like FitEar F111, the sound is more neutral and "natural", no coloration. The most fun is the Universal. A really good iem for the price. I Think the TG333 is a better choice than Fitear Fitear. My 2 cents !
Thank you guys, TG333 is 3BA but I don’t understand Fitear universal divers design.
Can you tell me sonic main differences?

Apr 18, 2022 at 7:40 PM Post #4,693 of 4,896
Thank you guys, TG333 is 3BA but I don’t understand Fitear universal divers design.
Can you tell me sonic main differences?
Suyama-san tuned the Private 333 (custom version of the TG333) for the Japanese electropop trio Perfume’s (one of my favourite groups of all time) album “GAME”.

I haven’t heard it myself but it’s one of the IEMs I really wanna hear since I’m a huge fan of FitEar and Perfume. But according to Crin’s measurements it does lean towards a bright tuning.

I’ve only had the chance to hear the ToGo334(Warm and lush, vocals are just full of body, the closest I could say it sounds to is the VE8), Monet17(this one is very unique, it probably has the best electric distorted guitar presentation I’ve heard yet, I miss this IEM dearly and @LuciusB has it now. It also has quite a thick sound. Very musical and dynamic), MH335DW Studio Reference (I haven’t heard the non SR version but people say that it’s the 334 sound but with more bass extension and presence. My SR version still has great bass extension and presence compared to the 334 but it is also significantly brighter and more revealing)

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:28 AM Post #4,694 of 4,896
Suyama-san tuned the Private 333 (custom version of the TG333) for the Japanese electropop trio Perfume’s (one of my favourite groups of all time) album “GAME”.

I haven’t heard it myself but it’s one of the IEMs I really wanna hear since I’m a huge fan of FitEar and Perfume. But according to Crin’s measurements it does lean towards a bright tuning.

I’ve only had the chance to hear the ToGo334(Warm and lush, vocals are just full of body, the closest I could say it sounds to is the VE8), Monet17(this one is very unique, it probably has the best electric distorted guitar presentation I’ve heard yet, I miss this IEM dearly and @LuciusB has it now. It also has quite a thick sound. Very musical and dynamic), MH335DW Studio Reference (I haven’t heard the non SR version but people say that it’s the 334 sound but with more bass extension and presence. My SR version still has great bass extension and presence compared to the 334 but it is also significantly brighter and more revealing)

Dunno if start with Fitear Universal, EST, Aya AIR2 or a full BA as your.
DC Ti and Titan would be endgamer.... I took a comparison between Titan and AIR2, looks very similar except for highs, but FR isn't all.
Fitear universal driver design looks unknow, mistery product.

AIR 2 looks similar to my Dmagic 3D, but a bit bassier and should be very appealing to me!
Air2 has most similar TITAN FR that Crin tested.
AIR2 vs Dmagic.png

AIR2 vs Titan.png

TG334 looks a bit too warm for my taste
TG333 should be similar to Private333 that looks tuned for vocal, i have Aroma Thunder and Star for that
MH335DW SR looks a warmer tuning of Air2

AIR2 vs TG334.png
AIR2 vs TG333.png

AIR2 vs MH335DW.png

I can't understand Fitear Fitear tuning 'cause i didn't listen similar tuning, is Fitear Universal similar?
Monet17 looks V shaped, i bet it's funny but lack a bit of body on mids, @riverground right?
Aya has an interesting tuning but i'd miss a bit of air on highs compared to AIR2 and Dmagic 3D
EST has flat bass as Private333 but less mid/higs, it wouldn't for me.

AIR2 vs FitearFitear.png
AIR2 vs Monet17.png

AIR2 vs AYA.png

AIR2 vs EST.png

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #4,695 of 4,896
@Kiats what do you think about my previuos post?
Should i chose AIR 2? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back