First UE11 Impressions
Sep 15, 2007 at 6:01 PM Post #361 of 1,600
8 days ago UE team send me mail that they got my ear impressions and i was happy about it ... but until now i didn't got any mail when the job is done or will be delivered
confused.gif

should i need to get a time for delivery or i just wait until they send me mail about it ...
I hope my ear impressions is good
blink.gif

Sep 15, 2007 at 10:42 PM Post #362 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipacmm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What size cable is everyone ordering with their UE11's?

I originally ordered my UE-11 with the 48” and later ordered the 66” as I found that I needed something longer, the 66” still fits in the small metal carrying case with the Monitors, so this works very well for me.

Sep 20, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #364 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by imz14u2nv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I originally ordered my UE-11 with the 48” and later ordered the 66” as I found that I needed something longer, the 66” still fits in the small metal carrying case with the Monitors, so this works very well for me.

yeah the 48" is a little too short for my taste also. good choice to go with the longer one. also, don't get the clear cable unless u like green because the silver will later turn into that color with use.

Sep 21, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #367 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah the 48" is a little too short for my taste also. good choice to go with the longer one. also, don't get the clear cable unless u like green because the silver will later turn into that color with use.

The clear later on turn to green ?
Can u explain why and how
blink.gif
?

Sep 21, 2007 at 1:07 PM Post #369 of 1,600
How much does this cost?

Sep 21, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #370 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by digihead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wooohoooooo......got the email today...My UE11's will be here tomorrow!

That's no fair! - My clock started a day before yours - they were put into production on the 6th and I haven't got a word from them.
frown.gif

Sounds like it's time for me to give them a call.

Sep 21, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #371 of 1,600
I was pleasantly surprised to get the email that my UE11's were on the way. Quicker than the three weeks quoted. This is likely due to the fact that my molds from the UE10 and UE5c were already on file so I think it might be easier for them to make.

I'll post when I receive them...check that...the FedEx man just arrived...

Sep 21, 2007 at 7:48 PM Post #375 of 1,600
To me, initial impressions are always a mixed bag...seems like I always really want to like a product when I purchase it, obviously the reason why I bought it. Typically I find things I like about the sound and things that I don't so I am always hesitant to post initial impressions as I like to give it a little time to work through the new toy syndrome that overshadows the impressions.

This time, I just can't help it...WOW. I own the Sensaphonics 2xs, UE10pro, UE5c, Westone ES3, Westone ES2 and I can honestly say that this is the first time I have put in a custom IEM for the first time and just said WOW that is an INCREDIBLE sound straight out of the box. Really, truly fantastic. Will the bass be too much for some, perhaps. I am not a bass head, I do like my bass, nice, tight, tuneful with a good presence and the UE11 hits it on the head. What is crazy is that it really doesn't give up anything in return. The highs are beautiful, the midrange sweet. Detailed with a bit of warmth that makes it more forgiving than the UE10pro.

More impressions to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back