FiiO X5 preview world tour--tour members, claim your souvenir for the X5 tour! p.123
Jun 20, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #1,891 of 1,895
Good to hear! I'll keep my eyes peeled for more announcements, and thanks for the update.

Jun 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM Post #1,892 of 1,895

The HS6 is used to bind the X5 and the E12 together and the HS7 is a hard case that can be used to store them when they are apart. I just cut the HS7 nets out and store the X5 and E12 when they are bound together.

Ah good info. Thanks. I was wondering if that case could fit the stack. I guess I just need to cut the netting.

I thought James said they were working on a combo silicone case? I might just be dreaming though... wanted to confirm if this might happen in the future. The HS6/7 combo is pretty cool, but I would rather have a combo case without rubberbands and bumpers.

Jun 20, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #1,893 of 1,895
Btw, to all X5 owners. I've been using the Klipsche case that came with my Custom 3's long long ago, and it fits the X5 very well with a little room to spare. Just in case anyone is wondering. Not even sure if Klipsche sells those cases anymore.

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #1,894 of 1,895
  Btw, to all X5 owners. I've been using the Klipsche case that came with my Custom 3's long long ago, and it fits the X5 very well with a little room to spare. Just in case anyone is wondering. Not even sure if Klipsche sells those cases anymore.

I have one of those and indeed it fits nicely. But I use it to store my newer earphones.
I got this case http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004ROOCO0/ref=oh_details_o01_s01_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1 
Its very similar in size to the Klipsch. Recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back