Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Feb 28, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #1,576 of 2,614
I may change the default icons down the road, or if I see something bugging me like the adjust bar then I'll tweak it, but only tweaks from here on out if I have the time.

Edit: Wait, do you load the battery icon version just to charge your X5?! :eek:

I bet they just copied over the "icon" charging folder to the "number" theme :wink_face:

Feb 28, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #1,577 of 2,614
I bet they just copied over the "icon" charging folder to the "number" theme
wink_face.gif

Of course...
It's topbar/charging(0-5).png in case anyone else wants a hybrid battery version.

Feb 28, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #1,578 of 2,614
Quote:Originally Posted by AsianInvasion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lunar - A visit to the future

Very Cool, I like it!
Thanks...
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #1,579 of 2,614
Of course...
It's topbar/charging(0-5).png in case anyone else wants a hybrid battery version.

:wink_face:

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:04 AM Post #1,585 of 2,614
Mar 3, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #1,590 of 2,614

I fixed the link....I believe. Let me know if it works...please

http://bit.ly/hi-fidelity

Downloaded and installed. What a nice little theme you've come up with. Love the images and fonts chosen! In my short time with it, just noticed a mystery dot to the left of the Play/Pause icon and a very faint one to the left of the Gain icon. The battery icon as well as the rest up the top have taken a real back seat here. It's a good way of telling people to focus on the menu images at hand rather than the status of the device. It's a hi-fidelity theme, so I wouldn't expect any different. The equaliser is stunning. Love what you've done with the bottom section of it. Nice work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back