Fiio X3, quality outside, poor QC inside.
Feb 22, 2014 at 2:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

r010159

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all!

I purchased the Fiio X3 a week ago. I thought this would turn out to be a good music player for the money. Now it not only does not charge anymore, but also cannot be used when plugged in. It quit charging half way through its charge cycle.

I understood there are many people who posted that they had battery problems with their unit. But I thought this was the case of the relatively few unfortunate people. But I seem to have been wrong. So if you are considering a Fiio product, please read the feedback on Amazon. Many if not most of the complaints refer to battery related problems. Even though many appear to have no problem with their unit, there still are many out there who have had problems. Thank goodness for the Amazon return policy.

FWIW

Bob Graham

EDIT: Looking through the posts, I see there is a Fiio X3 thread.  Should of posted this there.

Feb 24, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 2
This is a followup post. I have returned the Fiio to Amazon since I am under the one month limit on returns. I decided to go with the C5D amp/DAC, and to start out, a iPod Nano, with plans to get an iPod Touch. This is not as compact and portable of a solution, but I know I will not have any problem with this configuration. The SQ should be excellent.

Bob Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back