FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240 TFT|50mW|FLAC/APE/AIFF|In line control|OGG, MP3, AAC, WMA |24 Hours|HiFi Earbuds
Oct 27, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #346 of 2,001
  As with all FiiO players, you can just copy and paste the files you want onto the card/player storage.  You can use programs to sync music to the card/device like windows media player or similar program, but FiiO offers no media manager.  Do some searching on the forum and you'll see how us FiiO users operate.

Uh huh, that's how we roll with it
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 27, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #347 of 2,001

1, not sure what you mean but M3 does not need any media manager , all you need to do is put your music into M3 and play it.

2, We should start delivery M3 from 10th, Nov.

3, sorry not .m3u support

4, yes.

Thanks for the reply. I was curious if Fiio had software like Itunes or jet audio. Some players have them some do not.

With no support for .m3u is there a way to create playlists on the the player itself ?

I'm sure i will order one when they are available on Amazon. Looks like a great little player

Oct 27, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #348 of 2,001
  Thanks for the reply. I was curious if Fiio had software like Itunes or jet audio. Some players have them some do not.

With no support for .m3u is there a way to create playlists on the the player itself ?

I'm sure i will order one when they are available on Amazon. Looks like a great little player

To create a playlist (and this is going off using the X series players), foobar2000 is what most people use to create playlist.  If it's like the X series players, you won't be able to create them with the player either.

Oct 27, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #349 of 2,001
  To create a playlist (and this is going off using the X series players), foobar2000 is what most people use to create playlist.  If it's like the X series players, you won't be able to create them with the player either.

Actually, at least on x3ii with the latest firmware, it's possible to create playlists. Simply, when in the now playing screen, hit the upper left button, then select the second icon, and select new playlist.
I bet the M3 will have a similar feature.

Oct 27, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #350 of 2,001
  Actually, at least on x3ii with the latest firmware, it's possible to create playlists. Simply, when in the now playing screen, hit the upper left button, then select the second icon, and select new playlist.

That may very well be, but I don't do playlist.  I'm a listen to album kind of guy.  Perhaps one of the FiiO folks can chime in and answer this question so we know for sure instead of speculating.

Oct 28, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #352 of 2,001

yes. you can creat playlist in M3

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 28, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #353 of 2,001
Depended on the latest test. the battery life is about 24 hours, ( volume 22 @ M3's earphones

yes. you can creat playlist in M3

Well, looks like we have a little winner here! As soon as my wallet will recover from the x3ii purchase, i'll surely get an M3 also. It looks more and more promising every day!

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:50 AM Post #354 of 2,001
  That may very well be, but I don't do playlist.  I'm a listen to album kind of guy.  Perhaps one of the FiiO folks can chime in and answer this question so we know for sure instead of speculating.

I like to listen to albums, however I do like to create playlists of albums on a player itself. I like using Rockbox. So far it seems like Rockbox won't become available for the M3. I'm hoping Rockbox will become available for Fiio's future players. I would be very impressed if Fiio strikes a deal with Rockbox, and future Fiio players come with Rockbox installed as the default firmware.

I hope Fiio comes out with some players with long battery life(40+ hours) and HD radio. I have been waiting so many years for a player under $100 with HD radio.

Oct 28, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #355 of 2,001
the problem is the amp vs the battery.

Cowon use to have a good balance getting 30-40+ hours with a 32mW (16 per channel) output,

But if you want a 100+mW output, i suspect that with normal batteries you wont get past 15-20 hours. also considering the size of the device...

Oct 28, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #358 of 2,001
Quick question, will it support headphones with remote controls? because I think most of us are already used to playing our music without taking the phone/player out of our pockes, so will this be a feature on the m3? if not, that's cool, not a deal breaker, but would be a nice thing to have.

Oct 28, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #360 of 2,001
coaxial? aren't we asking too much of a cheap small player? I think this is kind of like a fiio version of a sansa clip, so we should keep our expectations on that level..but if it does that would be really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back