FiiO K7/K7BT Desktop DAC&Headphone AMP Discussion | XLR Balance | Dual THX AAA | Xmos | ...
Apr 23, 2023 at 1:46 PM Post #1,037 of 1,448
Hi all. how does it work with IEMs? I mean I read a lot of info that the volume knob doesn't increase the sound till the 11 o'clock position and after the volume starts increasing drastically. Does it comfortable to use with IEMs? I will use it mainly with my Fostex T60rp, but sometimes with Fiio FH5s.

Apr 23, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #1,038 of 1,448
Hi all. how does it work with IEMs? I mean I read a lot of info that the volume knob doesn't increase the sound till the 11 o'clock position and after the volume starts increasing drastically. Does it comfortable to use with IEMs? I will use it mainly with my Fostex T60rp, but sometimes with Fiio FH5s.
I use it with IE600s - don't personally have any complaints, am happy with it. Just increase the volume knob slowly - it's a digital implementation that's a bit laggy

Apr 24, 2023 at 6:59 AM Post #1,046 of 1,448
Apr 24, 2023 at 8:43 AM Post #1,049 of 1,448
Anyone encounter the K7 making a click sound then seemingly going into a standby mode with the two front LEDs blinking and no audio being outputted until you perform a power cycle?

Is this some sort of overheat protection perhaps?

Apr 24, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #1,050 of 1,448
Anyone encounter the K7 making a click sound then seemingly going into a standby mode with the two front LEDs blinking and no audio being outputted until you perform a power cycle?

Is this some sort of overheat protection perhaps?
Click sounds are pretty normal. Those are called relay sounds. Though I haven't experienced any standby timeout yet. Maybe I should try to not shut down it? :thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back