FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !
Oct 23, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #243 of 2,388
Actually... I prefer silver... But hey, it'd just me...
redface.gif

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #245 of 2,388
  we have made a golden case for E12DIY, should we start an vote so we can change to the golden case for E12DIY? below is the real photo.

GOLD!
Jim - Would u pls confirm the price for those who past the "Pre-Order" wagon? I've had asked this same question twice past 2 weeks
popcorn.gif

Appreciate a timely response. :D

Oct 23, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #246 of 2,388
I want GOLD!!! I wish to use this with my gold edition X1! I know for the fact that gold will sound better...

Oct 23, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #247 of 2,388
I want silver only. if you're gonna make it gold, please make it an option as color might have been a consideration as people might want the silver in the first place. just to be fair to those that preordered on the promise of whats been shown. 

Oct 23, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #250 of 2,388
  I want silver only. if you're gonna make it gold, please make it an option as color might have been a consideration as people might want the silver in the first place. just to be fair to those that preordered on the promise of whats been shown. 

+1. color option is most welcome instead of going for ONLY GOLD now. even if upcoming/present votes might favors gold. Most of us were aware of posted recommendations like just Red knob,naming conventions, etc during the pre-order era and finalized on Silver. "Only Gold" might disappointment most,as there's a color deviation now against what was finalized. most of us registered silver on our minds and eagerly waiting to pass 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back