Fiio charging time
Jan 14, 2020 at 9:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Stefanmz7

100+ Head-Fier
Hi! So I got the Fiio Q1 MkII but I was wondering can I charge it when the battery isn't low or completely dead? I mean for example if I listen to music for 3 hours and there is still a lot of battery left can I charge it to make sure the next time I listen I have full battery and it won't run out at some point? Or is that bad for the battery and do I have to wait until it's low or dead to charge it?

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:35 PM Post #2 of 4
Seeing as this device doesn't have a battery indicator i make sure i write down my usage on a jotter after each listening session. The battery usually lasts around 10 hours for me, i only use the DAC function.

I hated having the LED blinking when i'm just into a few tracks, so that is why i now keep a note on my usage.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi! So I got the Fiio Q1 MkII but I was wondering can I charge it when the battery isn't low or completely dead? I mean for example if I listen to music for 3 hours and there is still a lot of battery left can I charge it to make sure the next time I listen I have full battery and it won't run out at some point? Or is that bad for the battery and do I have to wait until it's low or dead to charge it?

That's fine. You can charge it even if the battery isn't low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back