Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Mar 28, 2015 at 8:25 PM Post #3,691 of 6,413
well paired up my 2's along with my new used Pure 2, wow what a match up! wow what a match up! wow what a match up! and I repeat, wow what a match up! iPod>CLAS-R>P2>ZOv1>2's!=audio nirvana!

the Pure 2 is well named, it is exactly that, pure music, this thing fills up an enormous 3D soundstage! as if I was hearing music for the first time, no joke! the ZO only thickens up the notes, I didn't think it needed it at first , but threw it in for giggles, and I was only even more impressed, with what I was hearing! totally balanced, well the mids/vocals stand out slightly more then the extended well balance bass and treble, which is perfect!

I used the Dou from time to time, and thought the P2 wouldn't stand up to it, but it does that and then passes it by, by 10 miles, and the ASg-2's gobble it all up, and produce some of the greatest sound I have ever heard! sorry Im not more analylitical, but I know what I like, and I am liking this set up a whole lota bunches! lol, 

Apr 23, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #3,692 of 6,413
What's this? 
eek.gif

Aurisonics
World first Premiere :
SOLO
KICKER
HARMONY

Saw this on rudi's thread and was wondering has anyone else heard this?

Apr 23, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #3,693 of 6,413
Huh... Wonder if this is the result of that secret phone Dale had been working on. What is the link to Rudi's thread? I take it that these were revealed in Asia then? Weird

Apr 23, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #3,694 of 6,413
Huh... Wonder if this is the result of that secret phone Dale had been working on. What is the link to Rudi's thread? I take it that these were revealed in Asia then? Weird

Oh yeah forgot to include the link to his head-fi meet-up thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/763881/sound-waveaudiophile-meet-in-jakarta-22-april-2015

He claimed to be world premiere on those models, so yeah I'm surprised too that they're revealed first in Asia

Apr 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #3,695 of 6,413
its not unusual given that the audiophile community is growing much faster here than other parts of the world.

Japan got limited edition blue k10u's
Japan got world first reveal of angie and layla

fun fact, our little city of hong kong rivals japan (as a country) in terms of audiophile demand. JH audio and AK said that. 
Venturecraft Vantam red, hong kong was allotted 40 out of 200 units world wide.
JH and AK? dont get started on them. 240s and Laylas sell like hot cakes. I watch people who bring their 240 al, gold and blue note to compare and then they leave with an ss too. I know people who buy 240s for their children after they heard daddy's rig. I know people who buy 240s because they like the serial number better. Audiophiles are pretty extraordinary.
List of things currently out of stock at any dealer: SS, Layla, Angie, 500n (the AK server), 2.5 Nickles, 2.5 reds were out of stock for a month or 2, LCD3's are backordered. Oppo HA2 and PM3 sell out their shipments before 36 hours after arrival at stores (we're talking like 15+ units of HA2 per dealer). The dealer i go to, a single dealer: they've sold over 30 Laylas since launch, and they have over 10 pre-orders already paid for waiting for stock. 

Apr 23, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #3,696 of 6,413
  its not unusual given that the audiophile community is growing much faster here than other parts of the world.

Japan got limited edition blue k10u's
Japan got world first reveal of angie and layla

fun fact, our little city of hong kong rivals japan (as a country) in terms of audiophile demand. JH audio and AK said that. 
Venturecraft Vantam red, hong kong was allotted 40 out of 200 units world wide.
JH and AK? dont get started on them. 240s and Laylas sell like hot cakes. I watch people who bring their 240 al, gold and blue note to compare and then they leave with an ss too. I know people who buy 240s for their children after they heard daddy's rig. I know people who buy 240s because they like the serial number better. Audiophiles are pretty extraordinary.
List of things currently out of stock at any dealer: SS, Layla, Angie, 500n (the AK server), 2.5 Nickles, 2.5 reds were out of stock for a month or 2, LCD3's are backordered. Oppo HA2 and PM3 sell out their shipments before 36 hours after arrival at stores (we're talking like 15+ units of HA2 per dealer). The dealer i go to, a single dealer: they've sold over 30 Laylas since launch, and they have over 10 pre-orders already paid for waiting for stock. 

You know what, I agree. Dale might've noticed that the audiophile community abroad is more highly concentrated. They sure do love him over there, I've noticed. It'd be interesting to see global stats on where most of the traffic to HF originates from. 

Oh yeah forgot to include the link to his head-fi meet-up thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/763881/sound-waveaudiophile-meet-in-jakarta-22-april-2015

He claimed to be world premiere on those models, so yeah I'm surprised too that they're revealed first in Asia

Thanks for the link!

May 11, 2015 at 8:04 AM Post #3,698 of 6,413
  How's aurisonics customer service? I know the build quality is good, haven't heard one before though.

From my experience they're excellent.  I've also overheard some really generous stories.

They look after their customers no problem and were amazing for me. 

May 11, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #3,700 of 6,413
  How's aurisonics customer service? I know the build quality is good, haven't heard one before though.

I just did a vid and talked to them about 18 minutes into a 20 minute ramble and they saw it and watched it and responded in hours. I have another experience with being mocked by a rep from a company who's product I helped sell a lot of. 200 units at least and via my youtube vids maybe 10 times that. 
Aursonics seems to have their **** together tight and that makes the awesomeness of their product just a tad more enjoyable.

May 11, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #3,703 of 6,413

Hawaiibadboy - I will be at the headphone show in Tokyo this weekend (I saw you live in Japan) if you would like to come out and demo our new stuff. - Dale

Thanks for the invite.
I live far away from the area and have to work.  I'd be there if I could. If ever the Japan clique including Administrators Currawong and Anakchan ever do a tour I'd be up for that. The vids I do are good for a short attention span lemme' see it  type's
biggrin.gif

Again,
Thanks for the invite and props for making an outstanding product and keeping touch with your customer base. Lotta "win" right there for folks on the fence. I advise they should indeed proceed. I only have close interaction with the ASG 2.5 but that is an awesome product that can go against anything.

May 12, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #3,705 of 6,413
  What's this? 
eek.gif

Saw this on rudi's thread and was wondering has anyone else heard this?

This is the Bravo series. Eva, Kicker, Forte and Harmony. They are debuting at the show in Tokyo this weekend if anyone wants to come out and listen. I am biased of course but they are my best work to date. We really worked on the manufacturing methods to get cost in check so we could offer them still Made in USA at great prices. I'm listening to Tom Sawyer on the Harmony with Centrance amp right now and I am really happy with the sound. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back