Feeling the Koss KSC-75 love
Sep 1, 2011 at 11:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

navmau

500+ Head-Fier
I had a pair of the Koss KSC75 about 5 years ago and just couldn't get them to fit and got rid of them. I keep reading how good they are so decided to get another pair and work at it and finally, I got them to fit decently.

The sound quality is jawdropping! I am shocked as to how good these sound, the bass is deep and very articulate, no bloat at all and doesn't overpower anything! The mids are very well presented and the highs are just luscious and this is all without any burn-in!

Soundstage and pretty wide but not so deep however, very impressive!!! The sound is very airy and open, I love them. A totally different experience to IEMs.

Once they are on, they so comfortable that I can leave them on my ears for hours on end without any problem.

I am definitely feeling the long-running KSC75 love!

PS there is a deal on ebay where you can get 4 pairs of replacement earpads for just $1 shipped (search 50mm ear cushion)!

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #2 of 6
I gave my mother a pair. She cant' put them down

She came back from Bestbuy and told me that the headphones they had there were worse then the cheapy ones I gave her.

I recabled them, btw. Not for sound but because my mother is like a 4 year old and never treated the cable well. Only problem is the Koss cable

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #3 of 6
Ive heard about the poor cable quality but I should be okay as I will only use them at my computer. I will stick with my Atrio's for on the go.

I just can't stop listening to these. Listening to DJ Exortius - Euphoria at the moment and it sounds so good!

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
Ive heard about the poor cable quality but I should be okay as I will only use them at my computer. I will stick with my Atrio's for on the go.

I just can't stop listening to these. Listening to DJ Exortius - Euphoria at the moment and it sounds so good!

You'll be ok if you wrap them right. My mother would just bundle them around her Sansa and go.

Three fingers, wrap around fingers and squeeze into headphones. Never break a cable from wear ever again.

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #5 of 6
when people meant poor cable quality on ksc75, they do mean it lol

try changing the cable to better quality ones, maybe even scrap wires and the sound quality will improve..

reason why is because the stock cables are restricting the KSC75 from shining it's full potential.

imagine if paired with shiny silver cables, oh heaven~ paradise~

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #6 of 6
Nicer cable would be nice but for headphones under $50, it seems too much hassle. Plus Koss come with lifetime warranty so im not overly worried, would just be a hassle but no extra expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back