Explain your avatar
Dec 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #136 of 3,006
I like to review audio products, obviously. I have seen a lot more crazy avatars around here though....

Dec 4, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #138 of 3,006

Quote:
I WANT TO BELIEVE

We have boxing day in Canada and i never see the fights i hear about on black friday. You Americans are a very greedy people. Well a lot of you anyways.

Dec 4, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #140 of 3,006

Quote:
But that's half the fun.  A woman went away for 3 years after pepper spraying 20 people for threatening her hold on an xbox this year.

What's not to like?

The 20 people who were pepper sprayed probably wish they stayed at home. Thankfully most of what i buy is obscure. And i prefer to buy things online anyways.

Dec 4, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #141 of 3,006
Ironically, because of shopping online, often I get better deals on non-headphone stuff than Black Friday. It sorta makes sense in hindsight since the stuff I look for only goes on sale at very specific times of the year or at somewhat obscure sites. Plus a lot of it never sees an outlet.

Though note to self, if going out to camp for a Black Friday Deal, if I ever do that or get dragged into it by some girl, bring a giant mecha armor. I mean someone already got shot too.

Dec 4, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #148 of 3,006

Quote:
 ^ they dance when we're not watching

Especially yours, JamesMcProgger.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back