Explain your avatar
Oct 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #2,509 of 3,006
My avatar is one of my biggest inspirations, a legend in the sport of Boxing, Muhammad Ali. Ever since i was young i wanted to be like him. The only person in the world who can talk so much trash to other athletes and back every single bit of it up. 

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #2,510 of 3,006
beerchug.gif

Oct 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #2,513 of 3,006

tumblr_m9a2u4LYMC1rsv20po1_500.jpg

Dreadlock Heaven from the continuing series "Her silent smile..."

You wear those dreads well 
beyersmile.png

It's the Shibe Inu from the obnoxious "doge" meme wearing SR-009s.

Electroshibeic = combo of electrostatic and shibe
Mad doge = MrSpeakers Mad Dog
Alpha Shibe = MrSpeakers Alpha Dog

That is one lucky dog 
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #2,515 of 3,006
much high end                  wow
                                                                        many fedility    
                     so comfort                very quality

Glad to see others are Doge/Shibe fans as well! lol 

Oct 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #2,516 of 3,006
Mine is of one of the greatest and most controversial authors of the 20th century, William S. Burroughs, who shot is wife while presumably playing a game of William Tell. Known for having penned the classic Naked Lunch, which sparked in the United States a huge censorship debate before the courts, he is also one of those figures central to the Beats movement of the 50s, which, though most often centered on Jack Kerouac and Allan Ginsberg, did not begin or end there. No disrespect to either Kerouac (whom I acknowledge and salute as a contributing member, without any great enthusiasm) or Ginsberg (who was essential in the idea, but also too hesitant and scared to truly break free of this shackles), neither could have carried the full weight and meaning of the movement without such a father figure as William Burroughs, who trudged along unbeaten paths with nay a bead of sweat on his crazed, pioneering forehead and never a doubt in his weird and brilliant mind... I have kept his avatar since my early hotmail days and plan on using him as an ideal for as long as I can. A great man to look up to, in my esteem.

Oct 24, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #2,517 of 3,006
  Mine is of one of the greatest and most controversial authors of the 20th century, William S. Burroughs, who shot is wife while presumably playing a game of William Tell.

Personally, I'd prefer to look up to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Ayn Rand, or Ann Coulter. But I try to avoid politics here.

So, I choose Beer. Hooray, Beer.

Oct 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #2,520 of 3,006
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice, is that Pic off an album?

I think a fan simply sketched her. Don't recall seeing it related to one of her thousands of releases. 
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back