Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition
May 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Bojamijams

Headphoneus Supremus
Go buy this album .. now.. NOW.. buy two copies... this is like megadeth's and slayer's new album combined and 10x better.. I can't say enough good things about it... bonded by wha? this is going to be their best release to date I think.

May 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #2 of 5
I agree it's way better than Endgame, but I only listened it to once, so I can't conclude whether it is better than World Painted In Blood. The riffs are really good imo, but the album is on the long side which got a bit annoying in the end.

May 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
I agree it's way better than Endgame, but I only listened it to once, so I can't conclude whether it is better than World Painted In Blood. The riffs are really good imo, but the album is on the long side which got a bit annoying in the end.

Ah but they like to finish strong so the last songs are actually some of the best... Listen to Sun Is My Destroyer (Track 10).  If you don't go mental by about the 0:53 mark well... ah hell, you definetly will :D

May 15, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #4 of 5
It's a solid album (a little better than Exhibit A), but pales in comparison to the Baloff and Zetro albums. The riffs get the head bobbing as expected, but ultimately it's far too long for its own good. 6.5/10

Bonded by Blood is still their pinnacle IMO, and Tempo of the Damned was their best modern album.

May 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #5 of 5
Each individual track is a riff fest, and yes, Track 10 is epic, but as Azathoth said, it's gone a bit too long. Or perhaps I don't have such patience... However, I'd rate it a 8.5/10.

Comparing to some big Thrash releases this year, Exodus is the best by far.
imo, Heathen's album wasn't even good and it sounded very samey to me. Living Sacrifice made a pretty good album, but it lacked consistency. Overkill was damn solid, but it was a bit too long as well and the riffs weren't as cool and consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back