Ever had a dream about headphones?
Oct 23, 2004 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Sean H

Headphoneus Supremus
I had a dream last night that I got the chance to hear a pair of HP-1000. I can't recall much at all really other than I remember being at what seemed like a meet and I grabbed the HP-1000 (never have heard a pair) and remember commenting to somenone near me about how great the bass was. I remember I could feel the bass through my shoulders.
tongue.gif
That's about all I remember. While I would like to hear a pair of these one day I can't say they are something I am lusting after or dying to hear. Strange. Anyone else ever have a dream like this?

Oct 23, 2004 at 10:03 PM Post #2 of 5
I had one dream where there were some headphones (at least PortaPro and PX100 or 200), but the dream was so screwed up that I'd rather not tell what happened
eek.gif
I don't even know why the headphones were there.

Oct 23, 2004 at 10:20 PM Post #3 of 5
Yes, I've had dreams where I demo headphones (usually ones I've never heard). I once had a dream where I put on a pair of HD 25-1s (before I owned a pair) at high volume and I literally jumped out of my bed!
basshead.gif

Oct 23, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #4 of 5
I had an awesome dream this morning, but I forgot it...I remember something about a girl or something...whatever.

Anyway, I had a dream in which somebody on here badmouthed the W11JPN in their review and I went over to their house and beat them up. It was very disturbing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back