European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Sep 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #167 of 308
  LOL, was just kidding.

Sorry, text writing doesn't really convey people's intentions.
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #168 of 308
Sep 8, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #169 of 308
  What about opening our thread to rent offers ?

One in need of some cash could just generate some without selling anything. Sure, it will be ultimately limited to the high end stuff, but it could bring in some needed interested.

cc, I thought about this then forgot and it just came back to me. I do think your proposition has some potential. A deposit is what's needed in my opinion.

For example, want to have a go at my PH6? Ok. Maybe we can do that. Do you the interested guy have the cash to make a deposit of the amount an used/new PH6 costs to serve as collateral? If so, make the temporary payment which will be returned to you once the headphone's back.

Sep 8, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #170 of 308
By the way anyonene wants a dt770 pro 80ohm....? Not my cup of tea.... Nice soundstage and confortable though....

Are you interested in trading for a new AKG K553? Here is my classified: http://www.head-fi.org/t/773821/akg-k553-new-price-drop

Wonderful !

Something slightly bigger than UK Group's should do the trick.

Okay, here it is:

Do you want an additional square logo for the group page, or will you just use a larger version of the current logo?

Sep 10, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #171 of 308
  Are you interested in trading for a new AKG K553? Here is my classified: http://www.head-fi.org/t/773821/akg-k553-new-price-drop

Okay, here it is:

Do you want an additional square logo for the group page, or will you just use a larger version of the current logo?

Hi Beyakusenn. Are they similar sounding to the k550? I didn't liked those very much.....

Sep 10, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #172 of 308

Okay, here it is:

Great !

A larger one should be enough. I like the idea of keeping it round. I'll do all updates tonight (including changes to the list).

Thanks, once again, for your work and support.
beerchug.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #174 of 308
  Hi Beyakusenn. Are they similar sounding to the k550? I didn't liked those very much.....

Yes, they are similar, but have a few differences: The bass is more present. It's now a bit north of neutral. The treble is not as plasticky as it was, but still well present, so if you disliked the sibilance on the K550, you might not like the K553 either. The soundstage is still as large as it's always been. You could say the sound overall has improved slightly and it has become a bit more V-shaped, but I'd still consider it fairly neutral overall.

Great !

A larger one should be enough. I like the idea of keeping it round. I'll do all updates tonight (including changes to the list).

Thanks, once again, for your work and support.
beerchug.gif

Here is the larger version:

Thank you for making the updates and you are welcome :) I like playing with Photoshop.

Very nice logo, thanks!!!

I'm glad you like it.

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #177 of 308
Both threads have been updated !

Oct 4, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #180 of 308
Hi Jobbing. Thanks for the offer but.. I'm not much of a Beyer guy and the T1 is no exception. Didn't impress me the way I thought it could. That said, I have a warmer source now so maybe we can do a temporary trade. Permanent is very unlikely.  

Let me think about it and I'll let you know asap. Ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back