Ety's ER-6i
Aug 7, 2006 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

y2jollie

New Head-Fier
Now i know Ety say that the filters should be changed when they get dirty and clogged up and it depends on the user as to how long it takes before they need replacing, but is anyone here able to give me a rough estimate as to how long each filter lasts? Previous experience as to how long your filters have lasted would help. Thanks guys

Aug 7, 2006 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 4
it really truly does depend on you. if you clean the rubber tips once a week and always store your buds in a pouch im sure the filters can last a long long time (like a year or more i would guess) but if you just let your buds lie around or you live in an environment/have a lifestyle that doesnt afford you the time or resources necessary to keep your buds away from dirt then the filters could last as little as a month.

the wost case i experienced personally was probably two or three months. this was when i spent at least 3 hours a day listening and when i wasnt listening they were usually hanging around my body un-sheathed so they got pretty dirty. but it took a good...seven months i think for the stock filter set to go bad. i dont think the replacement filters are of lower quality or anything, i think ive just become more wreckless...

Aug 7, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #3 of 4
thank you very much for your help, so with the stock set and the spare set provided i should easily be able to last a year without forking out the rip of charges that they charge for spare ones over in the uk?

Aug 7, 2006 at 7:37 PM Post #4 of 4
oh yeah, easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back