Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC Announcement
Jun 28, 2012 at 11:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
Hi all,

Epiphany Acoustics are pleased to announce the arrival of a new USB DAC among their product range. Called the E-DAC, it is a £99.99 24 bit DAC perfectly suited for high end computer audio.

The E-DAC is a stand alone USB digital-to-analogue converter which comes in a small form factor brushed aluminium enclosure smaller than a credit card. The output is provided by a 3.5mm line out jack.

This high end DAC, designed by the prolific NwAvGuy, is based on the TE7022L UAC1 engine and ES9023 DAC chip. It supports 16 bit and 24 bit at sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The on-board filtered power supply reduces noise levels to practically non-existent levels and a crystal controlled oscillator further improves performance levels. The end result is a universally compatible 'plug and play' DAC which sports distortion of less than 0.005% and has a dynamic range of over 110dB.

It is in stock and available now direct from the Epiphany Acoustics website.

beerchug.gif

Jun 28, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #2 of 6
WOW,First!!
just in time,it was in my projects to add a good dac for my desktop rig , witch are a little weak on the digital processing,waiting for impression.
i was a few hours to push the button on the Odac,now,patience,a little more patience.
Thanks Oliver , Btw!
Salute

Jun 29, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #3 of 6
Hi Oliver

Just a quick question. If I go for the EHP-O2D complete version with the inclusion of DAC into an O2 would there still be another port for a line out as you would normally get for the E-DAC?

Thanks...

Jun 29, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
WOW,First!!
just in time,it was in my projects to add a good dac for my desktop rig , witch are a little weak on the digital processing,waiting for impression.
i was a few hours to push the button on the Odac,now,patience,a little more patience.
Thanks Oliver , Btw!
Salute

:D
Quote:
Hi Oliver

Just a quick question. If I go for the EHP-O2D complete version with the inclusion of DAC into an O2 would there still be another port for a line out as you would normally get for the E-DAC?

Thanks...

No, there is no line out on the EHP-O2D; the DAC can only handle one output at a time (which is taken by the O2 in this case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back