End game headphones for pop music?
Feb 24, 2022 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 9
Again another “Endgame “ . If you are not looking into the AB-1266,Focal Utopias,HiFiMan Susvara,,DCA Stealth,Stax SR-009’s,ZMF Verites, Diana TC’s,Meze Elites you are not looking for “EndGames” sorry could have missed some but definitely some of the best headphone’s on the planet. Yes they will definitely do well with Pop music. Sorry but the term “Endgame” just sets me off if you aren’t talking about the ones listed and probably a few others. Yes own a few and heard them all . Endgame is that is the end of your chase after you have heard them all and these are it for you. Sorry if “Endgame” is my snowflake trigger but have seen “Endgame for now” and other iterations and just gets to me.

Feb 24, 2022 at 9:38 PM Post #4 of 9
The other thing is it takes money and work to figure out what headphones you like. Some stranger can't come on here and figure it out for you what headphone sounds best for pop music in a market of 100's of headphones. Even if it sounds best to them, another person may think otherwise. It's a personal hobby and it takes time and effort to figure it out. I've been listening for a decade now.

I think my Ultrasone Ed 8 sound fantastic with pop music. I think my HE6SE V2 sounds fantastic with pop. I think the Focal Elex and also the Clear MG I own sounds amazing with pop. These are all super strong options from my perspective.

I'm listening to a Sivga SV021 to some pop right now and it is very enjoyable at a fraction of the cost of those other suggestions... super enjoyable - sounds great with a fun low end emphasis.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2022 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 9
Again another “Endgame “ . If you are not looking into the AB-1266,Focal Utopias,HiFiMan Susvara,,DCA Stealth,Stax SR-009’s,ZMF Verites, Diana TC’s,Meze Elites you are not looking for “EndGames” sorry could have missed some but definitely some of the best headphone’s on the planet. Yes they will definitely do well with Pop music. Sorry but the term “Endgame” just sets me off if you aren’t talking about the ones listed and probably a few others. Yes own a few and heard them all . Endgame is that is the end of your chase after you have heard them all and these are it for you. Sorry if “Endgame” is my snowflake trigger but have seen “Endgame for now” and other iterations and just gets to me.
You good? Think OP was just looking for great headphones for pop music.

Of course the top of the line, I-ran-out-of-new-options before I-ran-out-of-money headphones will sound the best overall.

What's wrong with "end game" being overused currently? What harm does it do? Did someone with modi magni grados setup declare endgame and hurt your feelings because they didn't dump enough money into their hobby?

Feb 24, 2022 at 9:48 PM Post #6 of 9
The other thing is it takes money and work to figure out what headphones you like. Some stranger can't come on here and figure it out for you what headphone sounds best for pop music in a market of 100's of headphones. Even if it sounds best to them, another person may think otherwise. It's a personal hobby and it takes time and effort to figure it out.

I think my Ultrasone Ed 8 sound fantastic with pop music. I think the HE6SE V2 sounds fantastic with pop. I think the Elex and Clear MG I own sounds amazing with pop. These are all strong options from my perspective.
Totally agree but Engame should be that you have have heard all of those before you say Endgame. Have a pair of HE-6se V2’s as well and would agree sounds fantastic with Pop and a lot of genres.

Feb 24, 2022 at 11:10 PM Post #7 of 9

Of course the top of the line, I-ran-out-of-new-options before I-ran-out-of-money headphones will sound the best overall.

What's wrong with "end game" being overused currently? What harm does it do? Did someone with modi magni grados setup declare endgame and hurt your feelings because they didn't dump enough money into their hobby?
Yeah ty

Feb 24, 2022 at 11:12 PM Post #8 of 9

There is still overpriced hairy stuff out there.

Feb 24, 2022 at 11:16 PM Post #9 of 9
The other thing is it takes money and work to figure out what headphones you like. Some stranger can't come on here and figure it out for you what headphone sounds best for pop music in a market of 100's of headphones. Even if it sounds best to them, another person may think otherwise. It's a personal hobby and it takes time and effort to figure it out. I've been listening for a decade now.

I think my Ultrasone Ed 8 sound fantastic with pop music. I think my HE6SE V2 sounds fantastic with pop. I think the Focal Elex and also the Clear MG I own sounds amazing with pop. These are all super strong options from my perspective.

I'm listening to a Sivga SV021 to some pop right now and it is very enjoyable at a fraction of the cost of those other suggestions... super enjoyable - sounds great with a fun low end emphasis.d

I liked VE8 haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back