Emmeline "The Shadow"
Dec 2, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #931 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wanted to second the use of Craig's JH13 replacement cables, really a step up from the stock cables sent, opens up the sound, less "muddy" is the best way I can state it. Also, looking forward to seeing how the rt angle mini to mini looks as I may need to get one too! Been using his regaulr mini to mini up to now, if these look good, may get them and sell the other mini I have.

x3 on Craig's cable. A little cumbersome on the road (plus you need to treat the cables very carefully) especially in confined quarters like on a plane, but really changes (augments) what one hears with the stock (which, of course, is still brilliant!).

Dec 2, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #932 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x3 on Craig's cable. A little cumbersome on the road (plus you need to treat the cables very carefully) especially in confined quarters like on a plane, but really changes (augments) what one hears with the stock (which, of course, is still brilliant!).

x4, the Whiplash CryoParts SCSCag cable is an upgrade over the stock cable and the difference is not subtle.

Dec 2, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #934 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pale Rider /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These are encouraging reports, though I will probably be inclined to go with the TWag version.

I know we are getting OT, but what do you think will be difference between the SCSag and the TWag wires?

Dec 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #935 of 999
Quote:

I know we are getting OT, but what do you think will be difference between the SCSag and the TWag wires?

To be honest with you, if the TWag cable is as good as the SCSag cable SQ wise but more flexible and comfortable, I will be VERY happy.

Dec 2, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #936 of 999
OK, just emailed Craig and I am getting my cable upgraded to TWag. I agree with pfillion completely.

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #937 of 999
Quote:

OK, just emailed Craig and I am getting my cable upgraded to TWag. I agree with pfillion completely.

I did too and asked the same question. Awaiting a reply...

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #938 of 999
Dear head-fiers & friends.
We have a few pictures of the LODs that we are offering now to go with all your audio needs regardless of the amp/iPod you use. This Military wire is truly amzing. You won't expect such a quality of sound coming from this special wire, it is TURBO charged. We are making it available in all kind off configuration so it work for your portable rig. Please specify the two end connectors when ordering. The LOD cable works with both the iPod & iPhone, so one cable can do both. Enjoy the pictures & it will help if you send us the picture of the LOD cable you would like to order, so no mistake will take place.
Ray Samuel Audio.

DSC_6156.jpg

DSC_6160.jpg

DSC_6159.jpg

DSC_6157.jpg

DSC_6162.jpg

DSC_6163.jpg

DSC_6148.jpg

DSC_6149.jpg

DSC_6151.jpg

DSC_6165.jpg

DSC_6146.jpg

Dec 6, 2009 at 4:01 AM Post #939 of 999
Nice pictures.
smily_headphones1.gif
I Love my mil spec wire lod ! It gives my Shadow amazing controlled bass (slam) I'm not sure why the synergy is so good with the Shadow but it seems to me I read somewhere that this military spec wire is actually used "inside" the Shadow? I mean that would explain its phenomanol synergy with the Shadow. I was wondering if Mr Samuels could elaborate further on this. Hopefully I didn't dream this.

Dec 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #940 of 999
Very flexible!Handicrafts produced by Ray,good job
smile.gif
all type same price???

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #943 of 999
Great looking connectors. They look like they would hold up through a missile strike. :^) Well that may be extreme but they do look solid.

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM Post #944 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great looking connectors. They look like they would hold up through a missile strike. :^) Well that may be extreme but they do look solid.

I was shocked to see just how stiff and solid the connector is. Once you bend it to your preference, it stays in that position. But more importantly, the thing sounds great. Been A/Bing it with other LODs and always go back to the RSA LOD (with The Shadow)

Mr Samuels,
Any truth to what I've heard in regards to the wire used for your LODs being the same as used in the Shadow?

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM Post #945 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr Samuels,
Any truth to what I've heard in regards to the wire used for your LODs being the same as used in the Shadow?

He talk about it in LOD announcement post: Link to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back