EM3-Pro or JH16-Pro or UM-Miracle???
Jan 30, 2011 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kendric

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Fellow Head-Fiers, I have been browsing through the forums on various info about the few renown custom models from various brands. And it led me to this three = EM3-Pro / JH16-Pro / UM Miracle.

I am currently using Monster MD, So Custom-wise, wouldn't want something as dry as JH13, Has to sound natural (which i know UM Miracle belted this neatly) and something that would not give me such a big out-of-comfort zone negative leap from the MDs. So i am asking whether which will be the more suitable choice?

Thanks alot in advance =)

Jan 30, 2011 at 11:33 AM Post #2 of 3
I have only heard the EM3 Pro, which has a very natural, liquid sounding presentation.  There is an EM3 Pro vs. JH13 review out there you should probably check out.  IMO the EM3 Pro is a HUGE step up from the MDs, as I am sure the others are as well.  My guess would be that the EM3 Pro has the closest presentation to the MDs (mid forward).

Jan 30, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
I have only heard the EM3 Pro, which has a very natural, liquid sounding presentation.  There is an EM3 Pro vs. JH13 review out there you should probably check out.  IMO the EM3 Pro is a HUGE step up from the MDs, as I am sure the others are as well.  My guess would be that the EM3 Pro has the closest presentation to the MDs (mid forward).

Yep, I read the reviews already back there few moments back ^_^ And also digested the UM Miracle Review, Heard the Universal Set of JH16 myself, So which lands me in a big dilemma, And might have to let price be the deciding factor.. Or will have to see if the next trip to audit the JH16 could dominate me over or not~ Hmm
deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back