Elysian Pilgrim
May 13, 2024 at 10:34 AM Post #181 of 450
Received mine today. Got it on a nice deal too ($350 including shipping+tax)

Putting it to the test later
That’s a fantastic deal you got there.

May 13, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #182 of 450
My Pilgrim just landed in the States, should be at my doorstep soon (fingers crossed)
How fast and accurate is your tracking once the pilgrim arrived stateside? I know mine have landed somewhere but the tracking hasn't updated that. And it's been 36 hours since they would have landed

May 13, 2024 at 7:22 PM Post #184 of 450
How fast and accurate is your tracking once the pilgrim arrived stateside? I know mine have landed somewhere but the tracking hasn't updated that. And it's been 36 hours since they would have landed
My Tracking as follows (all converted to US time):
May 6 - Placed order, shipment info initiated same day
May 8 - Shipment transfer to different facility
May 9 - Arrived at China airport
May 11 - Flight departed
May 12 - Landed at my City airport

And no updates yet since then.

Hope this helps!

May 13, 2024 at 7:23 PM Post #185 of 450
On which website can you already order the plain OG version, where is it in stock? is it possible that it is already somewhere in Europe?
Hifigo

May 13, 2024 at 11:35 PM Post #186 of 450
My Tracking as follows (all converted to US time):
May 6 - Placed order, shipment info initiated same day
May 8 - Shipment transfer to different facility
May 9 - Arrived at China airport
May 11 - Flight departed
May 12 - Landed at my City airport

And no updates yet since then.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I finally got an update, mine left China at 6pm Friday time and apparently just landed somewhere in the US today at 5pm - must have gone around the globe a couple times or just sat in a warehouse somewhere at an airport all weekend.

May 13, 2024 at 11:45 PM Post #187 of 450
Mine is still in process, hope it will be fast.

BTW, I always feel lucky whenever I heard people here complaining the Customs fee in EU countries, but it may soon comes to US as well, small parcel tax free would be history.

May 14, 2024 at 4:52 AM Post #189 of 450
Mine is still in process, hope it will be fast.

BTW, I always feel lucky whenever I heard people here complaining the Customs fee in EU countries, but it may soon comes to US as well, small parcel tax free would be history.
Was there a recent law change regarding customs fees in the US that I missed?

May 14, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #190 of 450
Was there a recent law change regarding customs fees in the US that I missed?
Last time I checked it was still a proposal.

May 14, 2024 at 9:26 AM Post #191 of 450
How easy is the Pilgrim to drive? I can se sit only has 9ohm impedance but the sensitivity is quite low for an iem.

Just wondering whether it’s worth going with the 44mm bal cable or 3.5mm SE option.

May 14, 2024 at 10:15 AM Post #192 of 450
How easy is the Pilgrim to drive? I can se sit only has 9ohm impedance but the sensitivity is quite low for an iem.

Just wondering whether it’s worth going with the 44mm bal cable or 3.5mm SE option.
Very easy to drive. If a 4.4 is easier for you I would consider it as Penntaconn are painful to swap.

May 14, 2024 at 11:33 AM Post #193 of 450
Very easy to drive. If a 4.4 is easier for you I would consider it as Penntaconn are painful to swap.
You need to up your finger strength Jay, the Pentaconn Ear are much easier to pull out than MMCX and cable swap no tools required. At least on my set as this was my first experience with PE I would love if this was the standard over 2 pin. I absolutely love It.

May 14, 2024 at 11:39 AM Post #194 of 450
You need to up your finger strength Jay, the Pentaconn Ear are much easier to pull out than MMCX and cable swap no tools required. At least on my set as this was my first experience with PE I would love if this was the standard over 2 pin. I absolutely love It.
LOL! Nah easy to swap, more of a painful on the wallet. Hard to find good Penntaconn connected iem cables for cheap. If you know any... HMU!

May 14, 2024 at 11:56 AM Post #195 of 450
LOL! Nah easy to swap, more of a painful on the wallet. Hard to find good Penntaconn connected iem cables for cheap. If you know any... HMU!
Ok I feel you, Hakugei on AliExpress has some under $25 you just have to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back