Elysian Annihilator 2023
Nov 20, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #331 of 841
I see the same thing...it's definitely not the Martini I have with my Anni and I have an EA Centurion cable that the connector looks like in this Anni pic.
The wire, 4.4mm Pentaconn connector, and metal bifurcation are from the Liquid Links Martini. The shorter length Effect Audio versions will allow cleaner fit for most ear shapes and it’s an improvement.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023 at 11:33 AM Post #332 of 841
I see the same thing...it's definitely not the Martini I have with my Anni and I have an EA Centurion cable that the connector looks like in this Anni pic.
Could You please post a picture of your cable? Mine is the same as the @pasul's one :)

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #333 of 841
Anni.jpg

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #334 of 841
They look different...notice the two stripes on the connector piece...

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:14 PM Post #335 of 841
Nov 20, 2023 at 2:21 PM Post #336 of 841
I have a Cayin N30LE and the synergy it has with Anni is close to my end game. In Hyper mode on the Cayin and the data retrieval, imaging and layering of Anni. It's about as good of a combination as I have listened to. I say that as of today. This hobby always changes and my flavor might pivot when something new comes along. But for the today, in those moments where you devote yourself to sonic bliss listening time, Anni paired with the N30LE is a gift and a revelation. I look forward to waking up and spending time with this combo and that's why we love this hobby.
Congrats, that is indeed an awesome setup!! Anni is at its best with a powerful, warm DAP and you got the best!

Nov 20, 2023 at 4:55 PM Post #337 of 841
Yes it is. TermX at Liquid links cable. This TermX set is possible to order for anybody. I have 2 sets at home.
I think you mean ConX, that is Effect Audio's solution for interchangeable terminations at the IEM end to work with MMCX, 2-pin, P-ear etc.
https://www.effectaudio.com/conx-2022
Note the EA logo on the IEM termination housing.
Hello iDesign,

here is it. Cable are Liquid links Martini if i good remember name of it. :wink:

20231120_163604.jpg

This is the standard LL Martini cable, with their logo on the IEM termination housing

I got mine Anni23 second hand, and it came with the standard LL Martini cable, but it's a nice touch that Elysian/EA will re-terminate that cable with ConX for you if you ask for it. Maybe that's why you had to wait 7months for it @pasul :wink:

Nov 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM Post #339 of 841
Got my upgraded cable today. EA Fusion 1 with ConX Pentenconn.
I tested that pairing and loved it, but stock cable no slouch!

Nov 21, 2023 at 9:27 AM Post #340 of 841
I’ve just received notification that my Annihilator 2023 is on its way. 😃

Nov 22, 2023 at 5:15 AM Post #342 of 841
Good mornig everybody. Yesterday i spend all day with Annihilator. I must say, this is amazing IEM. I never listen that huge details in sound from IEMs. Its eazy to detectable. I try compare it with all my best IEMs. Sometime iam in shock, what is in record and till now i dont know about it. Every micro detail for example in live record, where i listen every movement of the musician or people noise at the concert. And when you listen really good guitar recording, its amazing. I must say i never listen other IEMs with this sound chracter. But my experince are not that huge. Women voice - every breath of singers. Maybe soundstage are not that wide like Empire Ears Odin. And bass are not that huge and deep like Fir XE6, but for this i dont buy Annihilator. This is very special IEM. :wink:

Anni are nice looking and light IEM. Cable what we already talk here about it is Liquid links Martini with Effect audio ConX termination (Sorry my mistake. I wirte here last time TermX). Easy exchange to MMCX, 0,78 2pin, etc. Anni using Pentaconn connector. Cable is heavier than Anni. But long-term listening no problem for me.

Annihilator need power. I never listen any IEMs around 12 oclock volume on my FLUX FA12 balanced class A amp. But Annihilator yes. Odin for example around 9 oclock.

I start typical game with eartips. Original Spinfit W1 is too soft for me. And Anni little bit lost this detail. I try Symbio W but same problem like with Spinfit W1. I have one tip from my friend here on forum - Azla eartips. But this i dont have. I must order it. Finally i try Divinus Velvet. And this is it.

I see here some photo, where someone put on Annihilator Pentaconn Coreir tips. But i try and due to really big nozzle on Annihilator, i cannot hanlde it. Maybe iam worry, that i can something damage.

Any other owner some experience with eartips?

Later i will share here freq. characteristic of Annihilator. Month a go arrive to me IEC711 measure kit. Nothing expensive but i dont like reviewers, who first measure and than listen. :wink:

Thank you

Nov 22, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #343 of 841
Good mornig everybody. Yesterday i spend all day with Annihilator. I must say, this is amazing IEM. I never listen that huge details in sound from IEMs. Its eazy to detectable. I try compare it with all my best IEMs. Sometime iam in shock, what is in record and till now i dont know about it. Every micro detail for example in live record, where i listen every movement of the musician or people noise at the concert. And when you listen really good guitar recording, its amazing. I must say i never listen other IEMs with this sound chracter. But my experince are not that huge. Women voice - every breath of singers. Maybe soundstage are not that wide like Empire Ears Odin. And bass are not that huge and deep like Fir XE6, but for this i dont buy Annihilator. This is very special IEM. :wink:

Anni are nice looking and light IEM. Cable what we already talk here about it is Liquid links Martini with Effect audio ConX termination (Sorry my mistake. I wirte here last time TermX). Easy exchange to MMCX, 0,78 2pin, etc. Anni using Pentaconn connector. Cable is heavier than Anni. But long-term listening no problem for me.

Annihilator need power. I never listen any IEMs around 12 oclock volume on my FLUX FA12 balanced class A amp. But Annihilator yes. Odin for example around 9 oclock.

I start typical game with eartips. Original Spinfit W1 is too soft for me. And Anni little bit lost this detail. I try Symbio W but same problem like with Spinfit W1. I have one tip from my friend here on forum - Azla eartips. But this i dont have. I must order it. Finally i try Divinus Velvet. And this is it.

I see here some photo, where someone put on Annihilator Pentaconn Coreir tips. But i try and due to really big nozzle on Annihilator, i cannot hanlde it. Maybe iam worry, that i can something damage.

Any other owner some experience with eartips?

Later i will share here freq. characteristic of Annihilator. Month a go arrive to me IEC711 measure kit. Nothing expensive but i dont like reviewers, who first measure and than listen. :wink:

Thank you
Good first impressions and glad you really like it. You’re not the first person to mention how good the Divinus Velvet tips were. I think I’m going to have to buy some. When I listened to Anni previously I used Asla SednaEar Light and they worked well. I’ve got a few other tips I’ll try like the Crystals and the Spinfit Omni.

I know what you mean about power. The amount I need to turn up the volume on my SP3K depends on the IEM. Phonix is the easiest to drive and I can have that around 25 volume. The most power hungry one I have is the Legend X. For this I need to turn it up to 50. The Anni though needed even more and I had to turn it up to 85.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back