Elite Reference: when hours of preparation pays off....means a new "Reference"
Jul 11, 2010 at 7:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
After many months of development, years of experience, and absolute which is simple; best sound and best looks!!

Well, I'm very proud to introduce my new level of reference:

Elite Reference RCA

The makeup I can talk about. The hours to make it I would rather not talk about since I have memories of late nights and complete frustration. The result will change things.

Products used:
**SCSCag solid core 24awg cryo'd from CryoParts. A few peppered changes..... =)
**Furutech FP-120 (R) Rhodium RCA's. Cryo'd from CryoParts. 
**A new way to run teflon tubing (separate from the dielectric), twisted and damped throughout the construction. Complete isolation which is audible. 
**Any connector can be used. The RCA takes about 8-10 hours to make!!! No corners cut, absolute PURE sound results. 

Elite Reference RCA:

The price has not been determined.

If you are interested, please contact me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com for possible discussions. 

Thanks!
Craig

Jul 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #5 of 22
Haha, way to go Craig! Guys, these cables sound amazing. The build quality is crazy, and those Furutech RCA's are beautiful and sound just as good as they appear!

Jul 12, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #6 of 22
Omg what is the new "whipmod"?

Jul 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM Post #7 of 22
Introducing the new Whiplash WhipMod concept:  enabling us, Head-Fiers, to imagine what is like to be in place of the horse.  Thank you, Craig, may we have another?

deadhorse.gif

Jul 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM Post #8 of 22

Quote:
Introducing the new Whiplash WhipMod concept:  enabling us, Head-Fiers, to imagine what is like to be in place of the horse.  Thank you, Craig, may we have another?

deadhorse.gif

Naughty!
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back