Elite...........by Meze.
Dec 4, 2021 at 10:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

FullBright1

Headphoneus Supremus
12-4-2021

Meze has created 3 fantastic headphones.

The Empyrean
The Liric
The Elite

The Elite, is
Meze's best sound offering found inside a set of ear-cups, thus far.
If you have owned everything, but not yet the Elite, by Meze, then you should try it, as its really quite a set of sonics.

The Empyrean, is a unique giant among headphone Flagship giants.
Its a Flagship that is not trying to offer anything but incredible comfort and a unique and beautiful sonic musical perspective, and it certainly did achieve both goals, and more..

I remember my first week with the Empyrean. I realized then that very few "flagships", will ever be created whose main goal is to give you sonic beauty inside their ear cups.
Sure, there is good detail retrieval in other Flags, and wide soundstage, and nice FR extension on both ends, but its the richness of the tonality, .. its the depth of the nuanced and beautiful midrange....its both of these combined that sets the Empyrean apart from all the expensive Flagships whose sound is so often more about heat seeking missile like resolution, then it is with providing you with a beautiful musical experience that you can lose yourself within..and be captivated by....and not just once.

The Elite, by Meze, takes the sonics offered by the Empyrean, and elevates them, bottom to top, and inside and out.
What Meze was oh so careful not to do, was lose or change what makes the Empyrean such a joyful musical experience that is unmatched by anything offered by Hifiman, Audeze, Focal, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, or ZMF......in my opinion.
Meze kept the rich and sweet tone of the Empyrean and modestly and carefully dialed in more focus, more clarity, and more detail and resolution, and the "Elite" is its name.
The Meze Elite is a Empyrean on gentle Sonic Steroids. Its an Empyrean that has been gently and subtly Tweek'd, Dialed in, and improved FR wise, while keeping what the Empyrean offers that so uniquely captivates you emotionally when you listen to it.

The Elite is a win. Another sonic win for Meze.

Thats 3 in a row.

And thanks to Andrew at Bloom Audio for providing me with this beautiful sounding set of Elite headphones.
-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back