Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #4,051 of 6,987
Its that time of day again

Mmmm old school

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #4,052 of 6,987

Lots of love to the guy who knows of a high quality download of this song. Far Cry 3 man, just goes so ******* hard with this song. Nothing like torching some fields of weed, jamming to this, and killin the baddies. 

Nvm found it. 
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/91915993/file.html%3Cbr%20/%3E

Dec 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #4,053 of 6,987
Lots of love to the guy who knows of a high quality download of this song. Far Cry 3 man, just goes so ******* hard with this song. Nothing like torching some fields of weed, jamming to this, and killin the baddies. 

Nvm found it. 
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/91915993/file.html%3Cbr%20/%3E

So. Many. Bad. Remixes.

There are a couple though, namely Teddy Killerz' and Culprate's, but besides that I can't deal with the song anymore.

Dec 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #4,056 of 6,987
Don't know if this technically belongs here, but where else?

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #4,058 of 6,987
Quote:
Quote:
Don't know if this technically belongs here, but where else?
snip

Just so you guys know the artist is Pogo. Small artist, from where I currently live.

Most of his stuff is composing songs from various sounds (read plunderphonics). Don't really enjoy that type of music but I can see the appeal.

Yeah I shoulda mentioned that. He's actually banned from the US currently

I really like sample beats, and the Snow White one is so elegantly beautiful

Dec 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #4,060 of 6,987
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I shoulda mentioned that. He's actually banned from the US currently

I really like sample beats, and the Snow White one is so elegantly beautiful

He's from Australia. Banned in the US, why?

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2011/11/pogo_agency_group.php

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #4,061 of 6,987
Quote:
First two are good, but the Anubis remix is just fantastic, definitely a favorite off the remix album.

Quote:
I have some nice mixes with that Anubis remix, very versatile track. It's easily the best remix on that album (imo)

Oh ya ...some forgettable tracks on that album but Anubis is pure win.  I also like this track from that album, though its not on the same level of Anubis.   Nice smooth beat though so its more chill for me when I'm in the mood for liquid.

Quote:
Stumbled upon this, not exactly sure what it is but I like:

Deep House maybe?

Not typically a genre I listen to so just a guess but pretty decent.

Dec 31, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #4,062 of 6,987
Ok, gotta drop another smooth beat...

Not a fan of Psy Trance at all but for some reason I like Sysyphe and his Chill / Psy Ambient.   The other Sysyphe song I shared was all chill, but I think this one definitely falls on some Psy Ambient.  I'm sober and still the bass be messing with my head.

Dec 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #4,064 of 6,987
I was gonna do a top ten songs of 2012 but it was taking too long, and I couldn't decide on just ten, but I know for SURE what my number one favourite track of the year is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back