EDIT: Hisound Audio to Release New DAP Product-Line (NOVA with micro SD card support)
Nov 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #323 of 1,083
That is looking really good , at least the look interest me more than the other players in the hisound line up , this looks more modern, would this be as powerful as your other hi sound players?

Nov 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #324 of 1,083
Quote:
That is looking really good , at least the look interest me more than the other players in the hisound line up , this looks more modern, would this be as powerful as your other hi sound players?

Thanks you for your question. 

Nova targets for portable usage. it is very slim and samll. so, the out put power is not it's focus. The power is a bit smaller than ROCOO P. but with the same level as the ROCOO BA. The power of NOVA can work well with all mini earphones and most portable headphones. 
Thanks.

Nov 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #325 of 1,083
Quote:

Thanks you for your question. 

Nova targets for portable usage. it is very slim and samll. so, the out put power is not it's focus. The power is a bit smaller than ROCOO P. but with the same level as the ROCOO BA. The power of NOVA can work well with all mini earphones and most portable headphones. 
Thanks.

If this indeed sounds as good as a Rocoo BA with great portability and UI you indeed have a winner here Jack :).

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #326 of 1,083
+ 1...
beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #327 of 1,083
Hey Jack, can I ask does this go better with iems than say the studios ?  The studios I feel are too powerful for my needs because I mainly use low impedence iems, and pairing those with the studios just causes heavy hiss.  

Would the nova suit me better with iems you think?  low imped. iems like the ie80 for example

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #328 of 1,083
I would really like to have a bookmark feature, or something similar in it :)
I understand it's a music player only, but to carry my clip+ around for podcasts only would be inconvenient.

Nov 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #329 of 1,083
Quote:
I would really like to have a bookmark feature, or something similar in it :)
I understand it's a music player only, but to carry my clip+ around for podcasts only would be inconvenient.

Sorry, it could not have bookmark function, but it will be more functional for audio users we intend to have a " track marker".  We are working on it now.

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #330 of 1,083
Quote:
Hey Jack, can I ask does this go better with iems than say the studios ?  The studios I feel are too powerful for my needs because I mainly use low impedence iems, and pairing those with the studios just causes heavy hiss.  

Would the nova suit me better with iems you think?  low imped. iems like the ie80 for example

It will mainly target for the mini earphones, it's out put power is only about 50mW, which is 30mW less than STUDIOs or ROCOO P. so, it will be more suitalbe for all mini earphones or portable headphones.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back