Eddie Current - Black Widow, Solid State Headphone AMP Impressions Thread
Oct 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #346 of 363
That sounds really interesting. I need to hear this amp.

Has anyone heard ZFL headphones on the BW? I have LCD-3 non-Fazor and HD650 and I like the HD650 much better, a lot more bass. I'm planning to buy a ZFL Atticus but not sure about the wood choice.

Oct 13, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #347 of 363
Because I own the BW.

All of my source components are powered by Red Wine Audio Black Lightning battery power supplies and I could do the same with the MZ2 since it has DC input. I also have a big collection of tubes. For those reasons the MZ2 might be a good choice for me.
If u wanna sell ur BW, tell me XD

Sep 14, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #354 of 363
Hi, i bought the BW2 from AppleheadMay in the beginning of this year. Unfortunately the amp does not get the time he deserves so i´m willing to let it go for 1.400€ exluding shipping and fees. If someone is interrested please send me a pm. I´m located in Germany and the BW is a 230V version. I`m not allowed to post it in the for sale forum because i read al lot here but i hate it to write in english....

Here is the old thread of AppleheadMay, it's still in mit condition:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sold-eddie-curent-black-widow-v2-220v.870837/

Sep 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #357 of 363
Considering they're no longer made, and there is still some demand for them, pricing will be higher than original. However, that doesn't mean in the end that's the price it will sell at.

Sep 16, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #360 of 363
I suppose you own one too?

Sure, it's why I'm in this thread. I don't have a horse in this race though, I'm just talking about supply and demand. If there's demand for a product that there is a specific, limited number of- that drives price up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back