EarphoneSolutions.com customers save 30% off Select High-End Earphones!
Jun 22, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #3 of 25
And waiting to get the UM2's for less than $300.
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2006 at 11:19 PM Post #5 of 25
[size=medium]Finally! The promotion almost everyone was waiting for!

For orders placed between June 30th and July 7th EarphoneSolutions.com customers will be able to purchase the:[/size]

[size=medium]Westone UM1 for $99.00[/size]

and the

[size=medium]Westone UM2 for $279.00[/size]

[size=medium] + FREE Shipping (within the US) + FREE Airline Adaptor + our FREE Exclusive Earphone Solutions Instructions and tips on how to get the best sound from in-ear earphones.[/size]

This is the first time we run a pormotion such as this one on Westone earphones and there will be NO other promotion for this calendar year on these 2 best sellers and performers. No copupons are necessary.

This promotion is being ran in conjuction with Westone and we will not be able to adjust any purchase prices for orders placed on any days other than between June 30th and July 7th of 2006.

This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Jul 11, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #7 of 25
when will the UE superfi 5pro white earphones be in stock?

thanks
biggrin.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #8 of 25
CWUZER,

According to UE they will be shipping the new Super.fi White 5Pros on July 24th.

Because our stock is always fresh we run out of them very fast, and this time around, because of the new earphones being shipped with the new 2.0 cable and the packaging being changed, UE is experiencing a delay, hence the back order situation.

The earphones should be at EarphoneSolutions.com around July 26th.

Thank you.

Jul 12, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #9 of 25
i wasn't aware that there was a new 5 pro. are they going to be significantly different from the current model?

guess i'll wait until they're in stock.
icon10.gif

thanks for the reply.

Jul 12, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #11 of 25
sounds good. thanks for answering my questions.

i will be ordering from earphonesolutions when they arrive
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 6:16 PM Post #12 of 25
EarphoneSolutions.com will start offering live DEMOS on our location in Celebration, FL. We are located 5 minutes from Walt Disney World and EPCOT Center.

If you happen to live in the area or if you are here on vacation we will be glad to welcome you for live demos of all the earphones we carry by Shure, Ultimate Ears and Westone. If you are a tourist here from another state or another country we will be glad to arrange delivery to your hotel in the Disney/Orlando area as well.

We will soon have the Shure E500PTH for live demos.

In order to accomodate you better, the demo will be by appointment only. All you have to do is to either send us an email to info@earphonesolutions.com or call Toll Free in the USA 1-888-473-9661 xt.226 or 407-566-9606 if you are calling from outside the US and are planning to be visiting here soon.

Thank you!

Jul 14, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #13 of 25
hey

sorry to bother you again...but could you maybe post something in this thread when the new 5pros arrive?

thanks a alot.

icon10.gif

Jul 19, 2006 at 8:41 AM Post #15 of 25
I am waiting for a good deal on Sennheiser HD650 again.
wink.gif

Cause I missed the one two weeks ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back