Earphone with balanced sound and soundstage of up to 50 dollars.
May 15, 2017 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Renato Fury

500+ Head-Fier
As the title says, I'm looking for a good earphone with a balanced and natural sound, a good soundstage, comfort and durability worth up to 50 dollars, in the opinion of you, thank you.

May 15, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #2 of 13
I seem to be repeating myself today but I really like the SoundMAGIC E10C a whole lot. It is relatively neutral and has a solid soundstage. Comfort is good. Mine have been quite durable over the years I have had them. I recommend them highly. If you want to save some money, you can get the KZ ATE and get yourself two pairs (one for a rainy day) and still have money left over from your $50 budget.

May 15, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #3 of 13
I was really looking at this SoundMAGIC E10C but does it have a soundstage? Not that this question is essential but I would like to buy an earphone with this feature since I never had one.

May 15, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #4 of 13
I really like the Havi B3 Pro's for neutral iem's. Very good soundstage and comfortable to me. You would have to up the budget $10 but they are very good. They do a bit better with a bit more power but are still very good out of my iPhone 6s Plus. They are awesome out some of my desktop amps also the soundstage just gets better. If you don't listen to ear bleed levels they are fine and you really shouldn't listen that loud anyway.

May 15, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #6 of 13
Havi B3 Pro 1 is actually neutral, not just "relatively" neutral.

Nothing from KZ can and should be considered neutral.

May 15, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #7 of 13
Havi B3 Pro 1 is actually neutral, not just "relatively" neutral.

Nothing from KZ can and should be considered neutral.
Well I don't have graphs for them or the most neutral headphone on the planet to compare them to but I think they are close to HD-600 neutral if that is what you mean.

May 15, 2017 at 10:27 PM Post #8 of 13
I really like the Havi B3 Pro's for neutral iem's. Very good soundstage and comfortable to me. You would have to up the budget $10 but they are very good. They do a bit better with a bit more power but are still very good out of my iPhone 6s Plus. They are awesome out some of my desktop amps also the soundstage just gets better. If you don't listen to ear bleed levels they are fine and you really shouldn't listen that loud anyway.

I would even buy the one you mentioned but since I live in this country junk called Brazil and I do not have that much money, there's no way I can pay $ 61.99, but correlation to SoundMagic E10, you believe that it will offer me what I'm looking for or Do you have a better idea ? In case up to $ 50.00.

May 15, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #10 of 13
I would even buy the one you mentioned but since I live in this country junk called Brazil and I do not have that much money, there's no way I can pay $ 61.99, but correlation to SoundMagic E10, you believe that it will offer me what I'm looking for or Do you have a better idea ? In case up to $ 50.00.
Sorry my friend I can not say as I have not heard the others.

May 16, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #13 of 13
For the money, I would say the stage is probably medium-large. Of course, much of this is dependent on the recording and its quality and mastering. Listening to Journey at the moment and the E10C are sounding very nice. I can't guarantee you will agree of course, but this is how I hear it. ---)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back