Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 21, 2021 at 10:04 AM Post #57,316 of 75,857
Yeah, I'll skip. Dont need buds after blur, guess it was the addicted me talking.

End game reached

end_game.jpg

Aug 21, 2021 at 10:17 AM Post #57,318 of 75,857
what is best in this choice in your opinion? or please rating or ranking it

-Sunrise SW Dragon2
-Astrotec Lyra Nature
-VE Zen 2.0
-Yuin PK1

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #57,319 of 75,857
what is best in this choice in your opinion? or please rating or ranking it

-Sunrise SW Dragon2
-Astrotec Lyra Nature
-VE Zen 2.0
-Yuin PK1
For what type of music? Listening level? Listening session time? Listening environment? Source? Price-Performance? Etc., etc., etc...

This is a very difficult question for us to answer well. When asking for a flathead-earbud recommendation the following data is extremely helpful:
  • source (using a DAC/AMP/DAP/PC/smartphone/streamer; audio file type including bit & sample rate)
  • preferred connection (termination type e.g. 3.5SE/4.4TRRS/2.5mm; single-end vs balanced; mic/no mic)
  • listening level & time (volume, and for how long?)
  • listening environment (mobile/office desk/home desktop/listening room)
  • preferred sound signature (bright; flat/neutral; balanced/natural/smooth; dark/warm; extra bass/bassy; L/U/V-shaped)
  • preferred genre (rock, heavy metal, pop, classical, OST, hip-hop, R&B, Korean-Pop, EDM, podcasts, audiobooks, etc.)
  • preferred shell type (depends on your ears and personal comfort; please see here)
  • preferred brand (only applicable if asking for a model recommendation within a single brand)
  • price range (probably the most important; what are you willing/looking to spend?)

Aug 21, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #57,320 of 75,857
Hi everyone

I'm new and not really an audiophile but i need your help.
I hate intra auricular earbuds, anything that goes into my ear canal hurts so bad i just can't wear them.
I also hate headphones.
I currently have airpods which fit me perfectly but i would like something with better audio quality.
I don't want "audiophile quality" earbuds, i only listen to rap music ( drill, trap ... ) and i would like earbuds that are bass emphasized or bass heavy and that sounds good to the standards of a non audiophile person.
i will be listening with my phone and computer without any sound cards or extra gear.
my budget is anything under 100$ but the less the better.

Thank you all so much for reading this message and taking time out of your day to answer.

Aug 21, 2021 at 2:05 PM Post #57,321 of 75,857
Hi everyone

I'm new and not really an audiophile but i need your help.
I hate intra auricular earbuds, anything that goes into my ear canal hurts so bad i just can't wear them.
I also hate headphones.
I currently have airpods which fit me perfectly but i would like something with better audio quality.
I don't want "audiophile quality" earbuds, i only listen to rap music ( drill, trap ... ) and i would like earbuds that are bass emphasized or bass heavy and that sounds good to the standards of a non audiophile person.
i will be listening with my phone and computer without any sound cards or extra gear.
my budget is anything under 100$ but the less the better.

Thank you all so much for reading this message and taking time out of your day to answer.

My recommendation will be that you try RY4s Plus

Aug 21, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #57,323 of 75,857
I've just checked they are only 5 bucks on aliexpress i would like something a bit more expensive
More expensive is not synonymous with the fact that it will meet the requirements you have mentioned. But another bud that is popular here for having good bass is Yincrow X6, Yincrow RW1000 bass, and Smabat ST-10.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021 at 2:17 PM Post #57,324 of 75,857
More expensive is not synonymous with the fact that it will meet the requirements you have mentioned. But another bud that is popular here for having good Yincrow X6 bass, Yincrow RW1000 bass, and Smabat ST-10.
oh okay thanks i assumed that the more expensive the better.
Are there good earbuds at around 50 or 60 bucks ?

Aug 21, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #57,325 of 75,857
I've just checked they are only 5 bucks on aliexpress i would like something a bit more expensive
More expensive is not synonymous with the fact that it will meet the requirements you have mentioned. But another bud that is popular here for having good bass is Yincrow X6, Yincrow RW1000 bass, and Smabat ST-10.
Don't judge a book by it's cover or in this case by it's price tag. The RY4s Plus is an excellent recommendation so is the Yincrow X6 for a low impedance, high sensitivity earbud which would be perfect for your source (listening set-up). Stop thinking about the price but rather your preferred sound signature, shell type, target music genre, cable and termination type, etc.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021 at 2:24 PM Post #57,326 of 75,857
Don't judge a book by it's cover or in this case by it's price tag. The RY4s Plus is an excellent recommendation so is the Yincrow X6 for a low impedance, high sensitivity earbud perfect for your source (listening set-up). Stop thinking about the price but rather your preferred sound signature, shell type, target music genre, cable and termination type, etc.
I guess you're right it's just in the mind of a consumer you always associate price with better quality i will definitly check out these recommendations and if you got any other i would really appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back