Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 23, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #18,091 of 75,456
I dunno what the problem is either? @notamethlab
  they are held shut with blu tac, not glue... (at least mine) a little heat will help you open, too much will make a mess, haha.

I have been wanting to put the edimun cable on a different driver. Great cable and as much as I respect Bengkel, Iriyan refuses to just make me a cable. So I guess I will just have to kill a Edimun :veryevil:

Wow there's a lot of blutac in there! I was really curious of what was inside glad I finally found out lol

Feb 23, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #18,092 of 75,456
Blu-tac is your best friend lol :grin:

Feb 23, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #18,094 of 75,456
Share pics please.!! :grinning:

If he doesn't soon, i will when i destroy my edimun v3 to harvest the cable. nobody can stop me!! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #18,097 of 75,456
  You are dimun possessed, bro! 
eek.gif

Please put your pair of earbuds down vapman!
Interested in pics though 
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
 I am gonna let iriyan know i am serious that i'll do it. If he doesn't believe me I might do it sooner just to prove it to him 
very_evil_smiley.gif

We'll see if that can convince him to just make me a diy cable. haha!

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #18,098 of 75,456
biggrin.gif
 I am gonna let iriyan know i am serious that i'll do it. If he doesn't believe me I might do it sooner just to prove it to him 
very_evil_smiley.gif

We'll see if that can convince him to just make me a diy cable. haha!

Oh dear! We need an intervention or exorcism.

I will bring the sage.

Feb 23, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #18,099 of 75,456
Share pics please.!! :grinning:

If he doesn't soon, i will when i destroy my edimun v3 to harvest the cable. nobody can stop me!! :veryevil:

Sorry, but i think it's not a proper thing to do. I mean every builder/modder have their own secret ingredient and they will very grateful if we just respect it rather than screw it. It could change something in the future, especially for other not-high profite home builder.
It just my opinion :)

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #18,100 of 75,456
I have been wanting to put the edimun cable on a different driver. Great cable and as much as I respect Bengkel, Iriyan refuses to just make me a cable. So I guess I will just have to kill a Edimun :veryevil:

AFAIK the edimun uses the demun custom cable, and demun sells them. you might want to try to contact demun before (or after, your choice :D ) you destroy anything

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #18,101 of 75,456
All I know is the Edimun cable is nothing in a million worlds like the Red Demun cable.  Forgiving a bit of stiffness, the design is fantastic.  I keep wanting to weave things into my Edimun's cable, but tell myself I might ruin it in the process.

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #18,102 of 75,456
All I know is the Edimun cable is nothing in a million worlds like the Red Demun cable.  Forgiving a bit of stiffness, the design is fantastic.  I keep wanting to weave things into my Edimun's cable, but tell myself I might ruin it in the process.

which one do you like? i personally like the demun better (in fact because it is stiff), although i also like the edimun's for tablets because the L jack and shorter cable.

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #18,103 of 75,456
which one do you like? i personally like the demun better (in fact because it is stiff), although i also like the edimun's for tablets because the L jack and shorter cable.

No matter what I try, the Demun cable is too stiff for my tastes, which requires I sit very still otherwise the tension pulls them out of my ears.  They only stay in place as it is using Monk earhooks.

Audibly, as I haven't had the Edimun long, I"m preferring it as it's just way too much fun to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back