Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 19, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #6,766 of 75,419

And this is what worries me. Mojito owners - do you feel like Mojitos add its own reverberation to original recordings?

Nope not at all. The only earbud which I have heard to give such an effect maybe the Monk+ at higher frequencies.
The Mojito will absolutely stretch the soundstage present in the recording to the maximum. Despite the wideness, nothing feels mushed together when they reach the furthest end of the stage. Instruments and vocals remains clearly separated and if you try hard enough, you can actually tell which instruments are coming from which parts of the stage.

Maybe fairy unforgiving for poorly recorded source.  

can you tell me the difference between them?

V1 is darker than V2, the bass is more prominent on V1 whereas on V2 they are better controlled. Vocals are also thicker on V1. Overall, V1 is more laid back and darker compared to V2 which is more balance and a wee bit brighter.

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #6,767 of 75,419
Nope not at all. The only earbud which I have heard to give such an effect maybe the Monk+ at higher frequencies.

The Mojito will absolutely stretch the soundstage present in the recording to the maximum. Despite the wideness, nothing feels mushed together when they reach the furthest end of the stage. Instruments and vocals remains clearly separated and if you try hard enough, you can actually tell which instruments are coming from which parts of the stage.

Maybe fairy unforgiving for poorly recorded source.  

V1 is darker than V2, the bass is more prominent on V1 whereas on V2 they are better controlled. Vocals are also thicker on V1. Overall, V1 is more laid back and darker compared to V2 which is more balance and a wee bit brighter.

Do you have the new 3D printed model of the mojito? Curious since the newer ones supposedly have slightly more forward mids compared to the old.

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #6,769 of 75,419
will provide my impressions on ty hiz 150 ohm and ty hiz hp32 next week

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #6,770 of 75,419
Do you have the new 3D printed model of the mojito? Curious since the newer ones supposedly have slightly more forward mids compared to the old.

Yup the new 3d printed one. And yes according to YuGe, the founder of ROSE, the new Mojito is susposed to have a slightly better mids (still somewhat recessed) whilst maintaining the old Mojitos overall tuning.

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #6,771 of 75,419
Hows the comparison in sound and comfort combo:
Shozy Cygnus vs Mojitos?
I only have the Shozy's and they are heavenly comfortable and sound amazing.

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #6,774 of 75,419
  Hows the comparison in sound and comfort combo:
Shozy Cygnus vs Mojitos?
I only have the Shozy's and they are heavenly comfortable and sound amazing.

I believe I did a comparison a few hundred post back hahaha try and check it. Alternatively, sir kinetic has kindly directed you to my impressions on the Mojito thread.

Jul 19, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #6,775 of 75,419
http://www.head-fi.org/t/811450/rose-mojito-earbuds/75

I believe there's a comparison there you can check out.

I believe I did a comparison a few hundred post back hahaha try and check it. Alternatively, sir kinetic has kindly directed you to my impressions on the Mojito thread.

Sorry guys, I actually derped out and I had read that thread/post and forgot all about it lol.
What about comfort though?
How comfy exactly is the Mojito?

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #6,778 of 75,419
Yes it does, i'm just waiting for one of the many who ordered to post if it sounds good too
wink.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #6,779 of 75,419

Sorry guys, I actually derped out and I had read that thread/post and forgot all about it lol.
What about comfort though?
How comfy exactly is the Mojito?

Nothing beats the Cygnus in comfort. However, the Mojito is also not that far behind. I also did a post where I measured the shell a few months back. To save you time and effort, here are the measurements:

Mojito

Cygnus

Generic MX500 housing.

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #6,780 of 75,419
  I bought the JiuShao E300 and received them today. They're complete garbage and a waste of money. How ClieOS rated them higher than Monk and about the same height as the Earbell will forever be a mystery to me.

I also bought JiuShao E300 & E600 because of the Rankings, but i never used any one of them more than 2/3 times :frowning2: Completely disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back