E30's compared to iBeats?
Apr 17, 2013 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SamDH1

New Head-Fier
Hello guys and gals!

It was my birthday a few days ago and I was rewarded with some new IEM's, but they were iBeats. I said before my birthday that I did not want iBeats but my parents had already got them at that point without me knowing, but it's the thought that counts eh 
tongue.gif
 Anyway, they said I can trade these for different IEM's. I was looking into Soundmagic E30's before my Birthday. How do they compare to the iBeats? I have tried the iBeats out for a few days now, the clarity is terrible and as soon as bass can be seen it just kills everything and the background noise just goes along with many other instruments. I've played around with EQ and tried to be happy with them, I have got the right buds and I have tried to burn them in to see if they do get any clearer, but they just suck. Any advice on better IEMs? E30's any better even though the price is so much lower???? I had CX-300's before and they were pretty sweet, except I went through 3 pairs because of the cable.I feel like a (minor) upgrade.

So what I am asking, E30's compared to iBeats and CX300's? Any other alternatives you can recommend? 

Cheers guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back