DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 12, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #2,791 of 14,084
Calyx M is hopefully replacing my big rig and it's definitely small and light enough for my work bag so... size not an issue.  Thickness is bad.  But anything the size of an iPad Mini or smaller... fine by me.

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #2,792 of 14,084
Oh, sure, but if you're carrying your DAP in a bag, then you could carry a DAP-Amp stack, DX100, HM-901, housebrick, doorstop, or whatever
wink_face.gif

Some of us desire a high-performance DAP that doesn't require a bag or forklift truck to carry it around with!

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #2,793 of 14,084
  Oh, sure, but if you're carrying your DAP in a bag, then you could carry a DAP-Amp stack, DX100, HM-901, housebrick, doorstop, or whatever
wink_face.gif

Some of us desire a high-performance DAP that doesn't require a bag or forklift truck to carry it around with!

If high performance came in little packages I'd have a lot more desktop real-estate :p

Even in a bag, thick is a problem.

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #2,794 of 14,084
I've just been looking into a holster as well and I think the Crumpler TUFT will fit the bill perfectly.

Small water resistant holster with both a carabina and a belt loop. The Medium size is perfect for just a DAP with room to store your IEM's in the 2 mesh SD card holders. The larger size will accommodate a double stack with the DAP and a portable amp plus it'll have a bit of height left over for the plugs/cables. Also has 2 mesh pockets for IEM storage.

MEDIUM: http://www.crumpler.com/au/camera-bags-straps/tuft-m
LARGE: http://www.crumpler.com/au/camera-bags-straps/tuft-l

They're out of stock atm, but you should be able to find them online elsewhere.

*Edit: I've been using a Crumpler messenger bag almost daily for about 5 years. It's been overseas with me, on the motorbike, bicycles etc through all sorts of weather and although it's starting to show signs of use, there's is not a single loose stitch anywhere on it. I absolutely can not fault the quality of Crumpler gear. Solid 10/10.

Those looks pretty good would not mind carrying it around.

This is what I thought of using initially:

http://www.amazon.com/Oversize-Samsung-Galaxy-Holster-5-75x3x0-75/dp/B00CS8IMDE/ref=sr_1_29?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1397338775&sr=1-29

An oversized galaxy phone holster with belt clip. I'll wear my iPhone on the right side and the M on the left, this way I can shoot whoever I want with the iPhone or the M :D

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #2,797 of 14,084
Got tracking like everyone else. I wonder why all our DX90s are in Singapore. Did IBasso move or something?

Anyway. Yay! I'm happy and eagerly waiting. I ordered an Oyaide cable for my Sig Pro. I'm hoping that bad boy sounds awesome with the DX90. Haha.

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #2,799 of 14,084
  Got tracking like everyone else. I wonder why all our DX90s are in Singapore. Did IBasso move or something?

Anyway. Yay! I'm happy and eagerly waiting. I ordered an Oyaide cable for my Sig Pro. I'm hoping that bad boy sounds awesome with the DX90. Haha.

I'm in Ireland and my DX90 is in Hong Kong. I assume that DHL are distributing to Europe to from Hong Kong and to the USA from Singapore. The sooner we get them the better!

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #2,803 of 14,084
hi guys. any impression yet? look for a review between the dx50 ( i used to own) and the dx90 that i going to get.

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #2,805 of 14,084
Now that I am switching to the dark side (actually neutral according to specs) and will be using a DAP with a Micro SD card - where have folks been getting good deals on 64gb cards in the USA? Adorama has 3 64gb Samsung Ultra 10 Micro SD for $99 - Is that a good deal?

Has anyone used one of the new 128gb cards? Are they stable?

Cheers and pardon my naiveté.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back