DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #2,956 of 3,609
Don't really know about driving the hd600. I'd be surprised tbh.

I hope that we are not looking at delays across the board. Starting to wonder if I should have went with the x3. Hmm...

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #2,959 of 3,609
Just got the email. Complete garbage. I don't need a spare battery.

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #2,960 of 3,609
mmmm....if there is a problem with the case....it means that they aren't even assembled yet? 
size]

the delay won't be for a couple of days I am affraid 
size]

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #2,965 of 3,609
Just emailed them to keep the spare battery and just refund me the cost of the battery.

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #2,966 of 3,609
I think we got ourself a new CMoy dap/amp instead of the usual mint tin case we got ourself a cardboard case, who knows we might be able to attach the extra battery for more power :D

Lol, DX50 CMoy edition!

This edition is very light weight, and can house multiple batteries!

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #2,967 of 3,609
I'll also be getting one of these beauties :D

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #2,968 of 3,609
Quote:
It would be ironic if the 2nd batch customers received their DX50 first lol

How would that be possible?  If parts required for the first batch are not available, then it it won't be available for other batches as well. Let's us hope that the delay won't be across the board.  I'm not too happy about the whole situation really.  Still, I get a free battery.  I say we will be lucky if it is shipped another week from now.  Notice that they didn't give an exact date on when it will be shipped.

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #2,969 of 3,609
How would that be possible?  If parts required for the first batch are not available, then it it won't be available for other batches as well. Let's us hope that the delay won't be across the board.  I'm not too happy about the whole situation really.  Still, I get a free battery.  I say we will be lucky if it is shipped another week from now.  Notice that they didn't give an exact date on when it will be shipped.

But I thought the dates they provided WERE the actual shipping dates? Or was that just estimates?

I don't quite remember correctly, so correct me I'd I'm wrong.

Aug 27, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #2,970 of 3,609
Quote:
But I thought the dates they provided WERE the actual shipping dates? Or was that just estimates?

I don't quite remember correctly, so correct me I'd I'm wrong.

That was a projected shipping date, but then they have problem with case supply so it got push back.  Here's their exact explanation:

Hi,
First of all, thank you for your DX50 order.
There are problems on the DX50's case supply, and we have to defer all of the 1st batch DX50 shipments. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.  We promise your DX50 order will be shipped before Sep 6th, and will try out best to send out your shipment earilier. We also promise you will be satisfied with both of the DX50's build quality and sound quality.
As a compensation, we will include a spare battery inside the shipment.  We hope you can accept our apology.

Best Regards,
iBasso Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back