DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #2,356 of 3,609
Quote:
Stupid request...Can someone point or link me to the lineout cable I will need for this? I'm looking for lineout to RCA (going to plug it into the back of my Magni). Just want to make sure I have the right thing.

Thanks!

You can get them from many places. Whiplash audio makes them in high quality cable. It all depends upon what you want to spend and the end result. Just a mini 3.5 to two rca's. They are on ebay also but you may not know what you get. What quality etc. ?

Aug 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #2,358 of 3,609
I have a Y cable that I'm using to run to the Magni, but it is from the headphone output of my Cowon players. Good to hear that I can just use that.

Thanks!

Aug 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #2,364 of 3,609
I ordered one too. Hope that I will be in the first batch.

They launched it right after I hit the bed. 
angry_face.gif

Aug 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #2,366 of 3,609
Quote:
I ordered one too. Hope that I will be in the first batch.

They launched it right after I hit the bed. 
angry_face.gif

Hit the bed more often then..
tongue.gif

Aug 20, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #2,370 of 3,609
I have heard good things about iBasso's customer service, so if the worst happens and I get a bum early unit, that can be fixed. But I really want this thing to be good, I like the looks of it and I took a long look at the DX100 before.

I know my Cowon players really well, so looking forward to comparing the SQ to the D2 and X7 (both of which are vastly different sounding players to me...D2 is smaller soundstage and warmer, X7 is colder and larger sounding).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back