DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 18, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #5,942 of 22,021
  As mentioned previously, here is a brief guide to get Samba shares (Windows CIFS) to mount natively in the DX200. This means that you can have a folder emerge within any app (Mango, UAPP, and more), which displays and plays your media files without downloading them to the DX200 first. SMB shares can be activated on any modern OS (OSX, Windows, Linux), and is present by default on all NAS systems. I won't cover setting that up, as many of you will have it already. There is not limit to space, beyond what you have available on your NAS/server share.
This method is not device-specific and does not require any change to the kernel, beyond Lurker's firmware being installed. It has been strongly inspired by excellent tutorials present on the XDA-Developers forum.

Requirements: 1) DX200 in Android Mode 2) Lurker's firmware installed and up and running. 3) The following free APKs: CIFS Manager: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=756158
SELinux: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2524485

a) Install the APKs, allow the SuperSU permissions when they pop up. Set SELinux to permissive.
b) Create an empty folder in the Internal Memory of the DX200. In my case, I created one at the root of the internal memory, named smb . 
c) Start up CIFSManager, start a mount point and enter the smb share settings relevant to your server, followed by the mount point. These are all internal to your network (I have a server IP address in the 192.168.x.x range)
Mount point (following the folder example above, assuming you created the smb folder at the root of the internal memory): /storage/emulated/0/smb
Username and password: again, relevant to your server setup
Options: rw, file_mode=0777, dir_mode=0777, iocharset=utf8, context=u:xf_eek:bject_r:rootfs:s0

Save share, long press, and then select Mount. A confirmation message should appear. You can then browse the smb directory with Mango or any other app, and you should be able to see and select your files on the network share as if they were local to you.
This method also works remotely, over VPN. Again, the configuration of this is local to you, but you can, through the Google Play installed as part of Lurker's firmware, install OpenVPN client for free to gain access to an OpenVPN server.

Please note that this method is to some extent bandwidth-dependent. I would advise having an upload bandwidth in excess of 5 Mbps in order to be able to stream flac files across properly - more if intending to send over 24bit material.

CIFSmanager's link doesn't provide any download section. There's a link to google play but it's dead.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:00 AM Post #5,944 of 22,021
The amp2 is a '' high power '', right?. That amp module only have a 3.2Vrms....
Why is high power? se output of stock can give more Vrms! i can't understand this module.

hi Bastiannpp.

me too, i cant understand this AMP2 card.
but, iBasso has some idea in this module. hehe

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #5,948 of 22,021
 FeaturesPosition?EdgeType 
Fast LinearHigh echo, naturalFarneutralfast song
Slow LinearHigh echo, precisemiddle-farsharpmonitor
Apodizesmall echo, naturalmiddle-farsharpfast song
Fast Minmedium echo, brightmiddle-nearneutralslow song
Slow Minsmall echo, warmmiddleneutralBig band
Fast Hydmedium echo, brightnearsharpstring
Brickmedium echo, warmmiddlesharpneutral
[tr] [/tr]

What is everyone using for digital filter?

Apr 18, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #5,949 of 22,021
What is everyone using for digital filter?

I Love using the slow roll off (Minimum). It gives the best separation
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #5,950 of 22,021
USB Audio for DX200 v.1.0.23

With "Acquire WakeLock" turned on, it is no longer killed by Android, and stays until either manually turned off, or while the battery lasts.

I'm trying to find a way to detect if a music player is in idle state, but still has no 100% reliable solution even on a rooted device, and no ideas for non-rooted devices. The intention is to release the wakelock e.g.after 15 minutes of idle state, to let Android enter the doze mode.

Apr 18, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #5,954 of 22,021
  USB Audio for DX200 v.1.0.23

With "Acquire WakeLock" turned on, it is no longer killed by Android, and stays until either manually turned off, or while the battery lasts.

I'm trying to find a way to detect if a music player is in idle state, but still has no 100% reliable solution even on a rooted device, and no ideas for non-rooted devices. The intention is to release the wakelock e.g.after 15 minutes of idle state, to let Android enter the doze mode.

Maybe try to support USB Player Pro API only to make it 100% work.

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #5,955 of 22,021
As already written earlier on some devices there are place random phantom pressings of the screen. (I also had such a thing). At the same time, it does not appear immediately, but it can appear in a month. This is not an isolated case, but unfortunately a regularity. Is the root cause found?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back