DUNU Trident (DN-12) Review
Oct 7, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #18 of 29

Quote:
Hm, that's odd - my pair of Tridents has a 45 degree plug.  Also, you mentioned that "there must be a vent in there somewhere?"  Is the vent not clearly visible on your pair?  For mine there's a rather large vent right in the center of the black thingy on the back.

honestly i never looked for one, i was mealy commenting on the lack of venting issues i had.  its increasingly common for makers to use dynamics, not vent them to get more isolation and end up giving nothing but driver flex, these did none of that.

Oct 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #23 of 29
Mp4nation ships from Hong Kong directly using hong kong post, and the shipping's free (or at least it's included in the cost of the earphone, so no extra surcharge).  Hong Kong Post sucks. :p

I can't comment on any of those other earphones though, because I haven't heard them.  But I've heard that the Brainwavz Betas are rather good in their price range.

Oct 14, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #28 of 29
linked it a few posts back...

http://www.audioshopstore.com

It's based in Singapore.

Quote:
audio shop? can you link me i cant find it on search engine. and these guys are based out of hong kong, im seriously considereing just getting a klipsch s3 or a metrofi220 or superfi4. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back