DUNU DN-1000 Review
Aug 4, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #61 of 67
I have listened to both...The titans are pretty good, in regards to sound quality...but....the DN-1000 is in another class...fuller sound...they sound like a pair of over the headphones...and play superbly with all genres of music.  

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #62 of 67
I have listened to both...The titans are pretty good, in regards to sound quality...but....the DN-1000 is in another class...fuller sound...they sound like a pair of over the headphones...and play superbly with all genres of music.  
Thanks for the reply, honestly I'm eyeing the dn 1000 due to its unique hybrid configuration and the fact that it uses a twfk, something I've always been wanting to try out.But the increased price means that I'll have to wait a little longer

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #63 of 67
You can get them for $187...ebay amazon...I just "re-bought them" 2 weeks ago...lool

Aug 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #64 of 67
@Mark2410 I am currently choosing between the dunu titan and the dn 1000,which one is better, purely in terms of instrument separation and clarity.If so, is the difference big and justifiable enough to choose one over the other purely because of this difference?Thanks in advance

Titans better.

its quite a bit better but.................... the trade off is there is a level of isolation that makes it something you just cant realisticaly use in many situations.  so while head to head the Titan wins my general advice when it comes ta the Titan is to pretend it doesnt exist.  the 1000 on its own merits is still fantastic and has great seperation and good clarity so if you dont ever A/B the two youll never miss what the Titan can do. 

so as soemthing you can actually use the 1000 is the vastly more practical and usable IEM.  The titan is like a crystal teapot, beatutiful but just so impractical. 

Aug 13, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #65 of 67

Titans better.

its quite a bit better but.................... the trade off is there is a level of isolation that makes it something you just cant realisticaly use in many situations.  so while head to head the Titan wins my general advice when it comes ta the Titan is to pretend it doesnt exist.  the 1000 on its own merits is still fantastic and has great seperation and good clarity so if you dont ever A/B the two youll never miss what the Titan can do. 

so as soemthing you can actually use the 1000 is the vastly more practical and usable IEM.  The titan is like a crystal teapot, beatutiful but just so impractical. 

Thats quite a bold statement
wink.gif

Dec 26, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #67 of 67
In bass, what differences exist between Soundmagic E10( or Piston V2, i think that has the same bass or very similar) and DN 1000?

EDIT: Sry, I believed that this was the main thread :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back