Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #781 of 2,536
My brother also wants to buy the dn1000. Would also recommended him to buy them from here?
http://www.mp4nation.net/dunu-dn-1000-hybrid-balanced-armature-dynamic-iem-earphones

Has anyone ordered from them and got everything you need to get the box? Like Tips And rings

I ordered mine from MP4 nation with no problems. All expected accessories and at the time had a coupon for 15% off. And they included priority international shipping!

Could you please tell us the cupon code?

Thanks.

Feb 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #783 of 2,536
My brother also wants to buy the dn1000. Would also recommended him to buy them from here?
http://www.mp4nation.net/dunu-dn-1000-hybrid-balanced-armature-dynamic-iem-earphones

Has anyone ordered from them and got everything you need to get the box? Like Tips And rings

Yeah I'd recommend getting them from there.

I ordered from them and depending on your location they'll send via FedEx for free. Thanks to that I got mine in 4 days.

Feb 3, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #784 of 2,536
anyone using these with samsung galaxy s3 ? i wonder whether i should start looking into portable amps. (i should have them in a week so i haven't had a chance to try them out yet)

I use them with my Galaxy player 4.2, which as far as I know, uses the same DAC as the S3. It's a warm combo. The only real issue I have with it is that I usually find myself cranking up the volume to 80%-90%. The damn thing isn't loud enough.

Feb 4, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #786 of 2,536
I use them with my Galaxy player 4.2, which as far as I know, uses the same DAC as the S3. It's a warm combo. The only real issue I have with it is that I usually find myself cranking up the volume to 80%-90%. The damn thing isn't loud enough.

You gotta crank it they much for the DN1ks?

Feb 4, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #792 of 2,536
I think I saw this recommendation earlier in the thread, but I will reiterate it:

Get the Fiio X3.  

It seems that others have had success with the X3 and the Dn-1000.  I have used the X3 with the Akg Q701's and it drove them.  If it can drive the Q's, it should do fine with the Dn-1000.  

Also, the X3 just sounds brilliant, imo.

(this was a reply to jptj24, but it did not show up as such).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back