DUNU - Discussion/Impressions Master Thread
Dec 29, 2023 at 9:37 PM Post #2,236 of 2,569
DSC00021.JPG

Jan 19, 2024 at 7:57 AM Post #2,241 of 2,569
Crossposting:

I think I am quite late to these wonderful iems. DUNU Falcon Ultra.

So musical, out of the box. The bass is quite good and impactful. There is a touch of warmth in the sound. Very smooth sound, which is throughout pleasant. I am in love with the small size too; it disappears in the ears. Good for long listens. Good imaging, though the soundstage is a bit narrow, is not an issue at all as long as the technicalities are good.

I think this is what I was missing from the Simgot EA1000. This sound is more to my liking. And talk about the price-to-performance ratio; they are just outstanding on this parameter. I find them better sounding than the LetShuoer S15 too.

Just a thought: @DUNU-Topsound Did Dunu market the Falcon Ultra really well? For the last 2-3 months, there have been posts and impressions about so many new iems, which are good, but I do not see people talking a lot about these iems. I think this is a benchmark for how 200 USD should sound. Every damn comparison should have these iems mentioned. These are seriously very well tuned, nothing wrong in these iems. From sound to design, packaging, and accessories, everything is commendable.

dunu.jpeg

Jan 20, 2024 at 3:19 PM Post #2,244 of 2,569
The Glacier is coming soon to hifigo...

GEM0ED6bcAADQUM.jpg
Ooohhhh shiny! 😍

As a relatively new owner of the Prestige LTD (same driver configuration) I guess this will priced similarly...

Whether it can better it for sound remains to be seen.

I absolutely love the Prestige LTD so it would take something very special to dethrone it in my view... It has the most thumpy, textured bass I've heard on any device of any kind without being overdone, the mids are clean, the highs are perfect (all details present without any sign of harshness) and it's incredibly spacious sounding for an iem.

That's the bar this has to beat IMHO... Assuming it's in the same price bracket.

Jan 20, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #2,245 of 2,569
Crossposting:

I think I am quite late to these wonderful iems. DUNU Falcon Ultra.

So musical, out of the box. The bass is quite good and impactful. There is a touch of warmth in the sound. Very smooth sound, which is throughout pleasant. I am in love with the small size too; it disappears in the ears. Good for long listens. Good imaging, though the soundstage is a bit narrow, is not an issue at all as long as the technicalities are good.

I think this is what I was missing from the Simgot EA1000. This sound is more to my liking. And talk about the price-to-performance ratio; they are just outstanding on this parameter. I find them better sounding than the LetShuoer S15 too.

Just a thought: @DUNU-Topsound Did Dunu market the Falcon Ultra really well? For the last 2-3 months, there have been posts and impressions about so many new iems, which are good, but I do not see people talking a lot about these iems. I think this is a benchmark for how 200 USD should sound. Every damn comparison should have these iems mentioned. These are seriously very well tuned, nothing wrong in these iems. From sound to design, packaging, and accessories, everything is commendable.

dunu.jpeg
Dunu did a great job with these. It has everything for a “normal listener” to consider stop buying IEMs for a long time.

Looking forward for the real successor of Zen line.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back