Dumbest audiophile product ever? The audiophile's coffin
Jan 16, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 19
1. It's serious.
2. It's 23,500 euros, which is $31,000

Watch the advert, it's insane. It describes what are basically car speakers (two-way with an 8-inch woofer). The music server/headstone is interesting, though. It allows visitors to select songs and see what you are listening to.

Jan 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 19
For whatever the afterlife throws at you ... 
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #10 of 19
That's not a horribly expensive coffin and an interesting way to take $ from the living. A wireless subscription service is in order. Wish there were a better sub though...50W would not cut it for me. They say the Devine tweeters have external cooling....not sure how that is accomplished 6' down.

Jan 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #11 of 19
Just an amazing product! I'm sure there are a few people who get turned on by laying in coffins so there should at least be one who also is an audiophile.
normal_smile .gif

There should be a change in the title so we can bring all silly and hilarious audiophile gear into one thread!

Jan 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #14 of 19
Am I the only one seeing the potential for sales to the undead? What self-respecting vampire wouldn't shell out some of their hard-earned dead presidents for this? True Blood = True Bucks, indeed.

Jan 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #15 of 19
Apparently the Swedes are keenly aware of the niche market of  deep-pocketed audiophiles who believe in magic pixie dust....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back