Dreaming about headphones
Jul 3, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #16 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin
Huh?

I mean i dream about stuff that happens everyday.

Well, I was trying to make a psuedo-subtle referernce to the fact that you might listen to headphones everyday. I now realize that it was not very explicit at all.

Jul 3, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
Well, I was trying to make a psuedo-subtle referernce to the fact that you might listen to headphones everyday. I now realize that it was not very explicit at all.

I do use my HD580 or my Sony EX71 almost everyday, i just don't place the importance of headphones as much as most people here that's all.

Jul 3, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #20 of 30
Once in a while I dream about finding the perfect record store in Greenwich Village. I walk in and the ceilings are 30ft high and they have records from top to bottom. Vinyl in all the colors of the rainbow and all the cds Ive been searching for. Its orgasmic, but when I wake up my sheets are always dry and I have no new cds.

Jul 3, 2005 at 5:35 AM Post #21 of 30
Quote:

I do use my HD580 or my Sony EX71 almost everyday, i just don't place the importance of headphones as much as most people here that's all.

Then do you dream about cameras?
biggrin.gif

I've been thinking about hi-fi stuff (without knowing anything about it) for a long time and just got into head-fi not long ago... so everything's new and exciting right now. I haven't settled in yet, so to speak.

Jul 3, 2005 at 5:44 AM Post #22 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
And m0nKeY bUsiNeSs, I think yours is my favorite.

Sounds like an SNL skit

Jul 3, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #23 of 30
I do not recall most of my dreams when I wake up, but those I do recall involve odd situations, and sometimes headphones are involved. However, the headphones are only a peripheral thing.

Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 3, 2005 at 4:36 PM Post #25 of 30
Aman, reading the reactions of some people to Raymond's friends over inthe post your pic thread, your comment may have a ring of truth to it.

But I choose to believe that I lead a more balanced (pun intended) life.
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2005 at 4:41 PM Post #26 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63
Then do you dream about cameras?
biggrin.gif

I've been thinking about hi-fi stuff (without knowing anything about it) for a long time and just got into head-fi not long ago... so everything's new and exciting right now. I haven't settled in yet, so to speak.

No, i dream about me and my friends doing stuff. I don't ever remember dreaming about headphones.

Jul 3, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #27 of 30
Quote:

No, i dream about me and my friends doing stuff. I don't ever remember dreaming about headphones.

How that sounds for the perverted mind

Jul 4, 2005 at 6:46 AM Post #29 of 30
I've sometimes had heaphone related dreams, the most notable of which is where I'm messing around with cute girls wearing headphones... and stuff
biggrin.gif
. Too bad I have to wake up, eh?
5000smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back