Drawing-Fi
Dec 5, 2011 at 6:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

John In Cali

500+ Head-Fier
If there already is a drawing-fi feel free to tell me and I will change the thread into something else or let it die.
Well I was bored in algebra II today so I crudely drew my K240 that I had in front of me, and it made me wonder if any of you could draw headphones better than me, which I think everyone could, if you can't draw better than me still feel free to post drawings anyway.
Desriptions would be nice, things you might want to say include where you were when you drew it, what you used(pen-fi, pencil-fi, photoshop-fi, MS Paint-fi) the headphones name, and whatever else you might want to add.
I will have a top 5 list on the post underneath this, just post your votes post number and I will tally up scores and update the list regularly.

Dec 5, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #4 of 16
Ill post some pictures later of my drawing's
beerchug.gif

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:39 AM Post #6 of 16
Interesting! Here are some pictures I drew during math and science class although it is not related to headphones...

Dec 6, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #7 of 16
Interesting! Here are some pictures I drew during math and science class although it is not related to headphones...

Hmmm didn't even think about non headphone related drawings. Go ahead and post them, but i think the top 5 will only be headphones based.
Anyone else want to submit one? just a crappy phone pic of a crappy drawing will be interesting to me.

Dec 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #9 of 16
Oh and BTW not too much of a fan of anime, but nice drawings, its strange how they faces look so similar but have different expressions.

That's all of anime drawing in a nutshell. I'm just kidding. Nice drawings though!

My dA doesn't have a ton of my sketches, so I'll post some Head-fi exclusive ones I guess. I'm a crappy drawer, but I'm sketching more to get better, and hoping to take a class for it sometime.
This is I think my best one though, on my dA...
http://magedark9.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3htsx8

Other than that, I seem to take lots of preference towards quick sketches and really large monsters with big mouths.

Dec 6, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #10 of 16
That's all of anime drawing in a nutshell. I'm just kidding. Nice drawings though!
My dA doesn't have a ton of my sketches, so I'll post some Head-fi exclusive ones I guess. I'm a crappy drawer, but I'm sketching more to get better, and hoping to take a class for it sometime.
This is I think my best one though, on my dA...
http://magedark9.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3htsx8
Other than that, I seem to take lots of preference towards quick sketches and really large monsters with big mouths.

Haha awesome, i might have to post some of my completely random sketches too.

Dec 6, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #11 of 16
Real nice drawings. I've always been fascinated by the drawings of children and the magical innocence and honesty in them even when its just a one line curve. The same with adults but with different emotions and passions in the form. Thanks for the interesting views.

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #12 of 16
And Magedark(or anyone really) I would defininently reccomend an art class, since I have taken one my 3d and human drawing skills increased a LOT actually all of my drawing skills have improved, might upload some art I did for my class last year

Dec 7, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #13 of 16
Yeah, the problem with UCI is that the drawing classes are very small and usually open to art majors for a long time, and by the time I might be able to sign up, they're full. I might take it over the summer or so at worst though.

Dec 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #14 of 16
If this thread doesn't magically disappear by next Saturday, I'll post some of me drawing headphones and my room. 

brbpractisingCADM.

Dec 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM Post #15 of 16

Quote:
If this thread doesn't magically disappear by next Saturday,

I don't know why It would, the "who's the best looking person on earth?" thread is still there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back