Dog-fi
Mar 22, 2010 at 2:06 PM Post #121 of 922
This is Fenix, my doggie:

Fenix11-1.jpg

She originates from Taiwan, she was abused as a pup, but got lucky and now lives with me and my wife (and pet rabbit) in the Netherlands. She's the offspring of a wild dog and a domesticated wild dog and is one complex doggie. But we love her anyway...

We just cant take her to Australia, where she would be classified as a Dingo and IIRC those are not allowed as pets over there.

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:08 PM Post #122 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We just cant take her to Australia, where she would be classified as a Dingo and IIRC those are not allowed as pets over there.

Fenix is cute; I guess it sucks to be a Dingo down under!

Apr 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #126 of 922
So my dog is generally up on the couch looking out the window guarding 'his' house. I came home today to this:

IMG00060-20100411-1602.jpg

Asleep on the job!

He has a hot spot right now because he's shedding which is the reason for the cone.

Apr 25, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #128 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
P1020472.jpg

Is that a breed, or another half wild/domesticated dog from Holland? Very cute.

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #131 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He has a hot spot right now because he's shedding which is the reason for the cone.

The cone of shame..

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #132 of 922
Foxy pup is growing up!

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #133 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by mierenneuker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a Japanese breed, she's a Shiba Inu

Okay, I get it. Never seen a solid colored-one before, but I can see now that she has a very subtle two-tone thing going. How is her temperament? Was it hard to convince her to go in the boat at first?

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #134 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reminds me of the movie Hachiko. Adorable dog, love it.

Well, that's an Akita playing in the film, the appearance is similar but the Akita is just larger

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigshot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Foxy pup is growing up!

Yeah she is, everytime I see pictures of her it amazes me how fast she grows

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #135 of 922
Quote:

Originally Posted by grokit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, I get it. Never seen a solid colored-one before, but I can see now that she has a very subtle two-tone thing going. How is her temperament? Was it hard to convince her to go in the boat at first?

She is very open to new things and is not afraid to try a lot of new things (we're not always happy with that)
But she's very friendly and likes to cuddle and she loves attracting attention of people when walking her.
It was actually her first time on the boat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back