Does anyone know where i can get this player Alneo XA-V 80-A Blue (8GB)
Jun 23, 2010 at 9:27 AM Post #2 of 4
I live in Japan during 2010 and a good place here to find second hand stuff is Yahoo auction. As you can see there are a few Alneo V80 up for auction right now. The only problems are the language barrier and that the sellers might not want to ship outside of Japan.

I bought a Kenwood HD20GA7 from Yahoo auction and recently I got a pair of second hand ATH-ES7 headphones for 5.000 yen shipping included (about 1/3 of the price in local electronics stores). The Kenwood works great except for a slowly dying battery (the seller wrote this in the sales ad so I was aware of that). So I can vouch for Yahoo auction being a safe place to buy second hand stuff. Before I return to Sweden in December I am looking at getting the predecessor to the Alneo XA V80, the XA HD-500.

Otherwise Ebay might be a good place. But these players were released domestically in Japan so they might be difficult to find outside of Japan...
I think that the Alneo V80 still is in production so online stores might carry it. I can look around and come back with whatever I find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back