Does anyone know forum member "Benco"?
Aug 16, 2007 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

deadie

500+ Head-Fier
... or have his contact info?

I ask b/c my purchase of his Grado 325i's has gone sideways and I've been unsuccessful in reaching him.

I paypal'd him for the cans on Sunday night and he responded that they would be shipped out on Monday to arrive today, Wed. Despite a number of PMs, requesting shipment status, I haven't heard from him since then. This could indicate that he's unavailable, has shipping delays, or even injured but he actually logged onto the site today, hence my real concern.

I can easily understand getting bogged down in one's schedule and not getting around to ship the box. What's not ok is keeping me in the dark after I've paid him.

I'm giving him a day to respond to my PMs, after which I guess my only course of action is to initiate a paypal refund, which is entirely new to me. I've only had the best dealings with members on this site and those that have transacted with me can attest to my good communication as well.

Given Ben's good feedback, this is disappointing.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable, but $260 is $260 floating in the ether right now. How have others dealt with this? Are there any other means of recourse?

Thanks.

Aug 16, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the reply - I'm in complete agreement.

My concern is founded on him logging into HeadFi today without subsequent communication. Even a "sorry man, I'm going to be late" would have set me at ease.

I hope that Benco see this thread and respond to you to settle your concern. Sometimes, it's easier to say the truth and avoid it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back